What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 334 and 308 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jamie McCormack

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 334 and 308

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2045

What best describes this incident ?: Random Death match and Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were making a delivery to Nobles stores when two guys in a black car were in the area. They shouted from the car and kept driving close to us and our trucks. As we finished dropping things off for Mr Noble one of the men ran in with a machete and started slashing and stabbing us. To which we tried we were a bit confused about and then had to try and defend ourselves, one was incapacitated but we were over come by the other one and he took his friend away. The clip attached shows the situation. The session ID's were as above 334 and 308.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/o7KxDa7RTr9-C/d1337XFgFSXN?invite=cr-MSxMZHIsNjk1NDYxODYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Unfortunately, Whilst we understand you have given us both session id's below we would require this in the evidence provided to ensure it is the correct people being reported. I have to take into consideration what I have in front of me as if I take your word without the relevant evidence I need, everyone else is going to want the same treatment. I would need session heads in the evidence, and as there is no such evidence I must deny the report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back