What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - JordanJordan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanJordan

Unban Appeal for JordanJordan 

In-game Name: Jordy Woods

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199240892929

Ban ID: !!rpuk8694!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for poor rp, breaking character and combat logging. I now understand roleplay alot more and have learnt how to become better in my time away, its best to stay in character and finish the rp and report things later on i now see that and how i acted before was childish. I am sincerely sorry for my actions and have had a whole month to think about what i did and why it was wrong, ive now read all the rules again and made sure i will not do anything like that again. I also now stream on twitch for evidence purposes if i ever need to create a ticket about a scene or a players rp.

Why should we unban you ?: I'd like to be given a second chance to prove i can do things right and be a good roleplay citizen within the community my time away has truly made me reflect on the way i went about things and being new to rp and pc gaming i have learnt alot about roleplay as ive been following Youtubers who rp on gta. i even joined another server where im a police officer and its serious rp and its made me alot better as ive progressed through ranks and done training, i now see all the wrong things i did here and regret it all. I'd really like this server to be the server that i progress on and a place i can call home.

Thanks for your time reading this i hope i get given a chance to prove myself and i won't make the same mistakes ever again.

My previous appeal(before mandatory cooldown):

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning @JordanJordan

Honesty is the best policy so we are off to a good start with the appeal so far. Can you explain why you broke the rules in this situation, Help us understand what lead up to this and why it occurred. 

Good Morning @JordanJordan

Honesty is the best policy so we are off to a good start with the appeal so far. Can you explain why you broke the rules in this situation, Help us understand what lead up to this and why it occurred. 
Hi, Stuart

The reason i broke the rules is because i was new and naive to roleplay and pc gaming and i was trying to do the right thing basically i was run over not once but twice by a female driver who didn't stop and seemed to purposely do it. The second time of getting run over is when i broke character because of sheer frustration that there was multiple police officers that watched her do it and did nothing. I then quit the game to report, obviously this was the wrong way to go about the situation and i should of been calm and collective and finished the scene and then proceeded to report. which i now realise after learning and being in other serious RP servers. I honestly regret the way i handled the situation it was immature of me and i should of referred to the rules and acted accordingly which if given the chance in the future i will do so.

You mention that you will act accordingly if given another chance. If you have a re-do of this situation how would it differ from how it went prior to the ban? 

Could you please quote the rules you broke and in your own words explain why we have these rules in place?

You mention that you will act accordingly if given another chance. If you have a re-do of this situation how would it differ from how it went prior to the ban? 

Could you please quote the rules you broke and in your own words explain why we have these rules in place?
If i found myself in this situation again i would not go looking for the person to question them why they did it. I would simply playout and finish the roleplay scene and then when safe to do so leave and make a report here with all the details required and evidence. 

The rules i believe i broke were:

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. (i feel i broke this rules because i stood infront of her car after chasing her down, after the first incident)

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. (Referring to rules ect to the police who did nothing when i broke character out of sheer frustration)

The reason these rules along many others are in place is to create a serious and fair roleplay community, upon being a streamer i realise how 1 person can ruin a whole stream by breaking rules and i see how my action could of affected many others. Rules are here to keep the community fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to give you a chance. I hope you have now learnt the rules as you will find it much more difficult to get another chance if you are appealing again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back