What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Please fix bicycles from being really easy to die on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Voursanvagen

It is really easy to die on bicycles, especially BMXs. On them you can do stunts and tricks but because of that, they become really buggy and when it should only deal a little bit of damage, it does  a lot, sometimes even all your health.

Here are 3 examples of this:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

These are only just clips of the examples I have, but there have been many more times where I have died or lost ALOT of HP from just a simple fall. It makes just normal biking really hard when it is so dangerous. Once I literally just bunny hopped into a wall at a decent speed and went from 100 to 0 in an instant. In real life I wouldn't of even gotten a scratch. Please could someone fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Doctor Bushyboth examples link the same clip and neither shows how you ended up in the downed state. Does your health also drop as fast when wearing armour?

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back