What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Soulfiree - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulfiree

Unban Appeal for Soulfiree 

In-game Name: Jamie Robinson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198045812034

Ban ID: $$rpuk8996$$

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 - Player Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe that myself and 2 others have been IP banned because of the actions of our oldest brother that lives in the same house as us (a total of 4 Roleplay.co.uk players in the same house). We all play on our own Steam and FiveM accounts. Personally, I haven't logged on for several days, of which I was on for 5-10 minutes to pay my house tax and double check that I had no outstanding speeding tickets. I had no roleplay encounters the entire time and logged back off at my house.

Any further insight to this ban would be appreciated; I honestly have no idea what it was for other than it not being because of something I've done.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that the basis behind bans here is to IP ban to avoid creation of new accounts to dodge bans and their repercussions, but this is damaging to the rest of us in the household that follow the rules. I'd be happy to provide any proof that this isn't some multi-account scam should any mod require that from me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right since you haven't been banned, I will be closing this appeal.

In regards to your problem, you will have to create a ticket on discord and then hopefully something could be done for you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back