What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Brad Ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PS Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Brad Ibbo

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1515

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had just arrested a guy for jumping in a police vehicle and taking the police officer with. The pursuit went on for a while, there was no others involved within this pursuit and no threats were made to me.

We was transporting the suspect to MRPS, I was generally on my way back to get some equipment when a guy in a 4 door black jeep of some sort pulls along side with the guy in the vehicle shouting out 'free mans'. Next minute I got shot in the head with no communication, roleplay or anything.

I later on heard that Avion Solar spoke to the individual in liaison where he said it was his friend which therefore gave him the right to do what he did, to get him out. RDM, with no roleplay, not even involved in the FTS. Poor excuse to shoot someone because you were bored clearly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/nJXp2K7q11c
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make my reply short, because for me this is a clear case of RDM.

No I was not armed, this makes no difference to the situation and report either way so unsure why it was pointed out. Further to this, no I'm not mad I got downed, I'm disappointed that you still think what you did was okay. Shooting someone in the head, with not one word spoken, no involvement within the situation just to 'save your friend' when we posed no threat to you and you made no commands for your friend to be let go.

Clearly you have failed to read the rules, so until you have I'm not going to waste my time explaining the basics, that you should have known before clicking connect. 

In terms of the situation being resolved... absolutely not. Was it Avion Solar who was shot in the head? no. I asked you to come to TeamSpeak two times and I got no reply so this report was going up either way, it was only later on after the situation Avion told me he spoke to you and basically stated, you thought your actions were acceptable so my time would have been wasted in TeamSpeak even if you did bother to reply in OOC (which you did not).

Even now you are contradicting yourself...

'i was attempting to free my mate whys that no excuse?' - Defending your actions.

'i didnt really know and it will not happen again' - Stating it won't happen again, why would you do this if there was nothing wrong with what you did?

I will be leaving this report for the staff team, you have not come here in realisation of your poor actions instead to defend these acts. For whichever reason you are banned hopefully you read the rules in this time for your sake.

Iv read the rules and maybe I should of said something before I acted my bad I apologise i didn’t see you ask for dmail as I was probably already in with solar if you want to have a chat find me on dmail same name 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @RaginRabbit& @Brad ibbo

I have reviewed the footage provided and heard what both of you had to say, now @Brad ibboyou say the reason for shooting the police is because you seen your friend in the back of a police car being arrested so you decide to try help him escape despite there being no prior interaction from yourself towards the police officers to give instructions or orders to release your friend, I mean I think that says it all there was not any quality roleplay provided from yourself to escalate a situation into a gunfight like this.

Action Taken

CharID: 67764

Ban: G1.2

Duration: 7 Day Ban (FBS)

Since you have been banned for the same rule break recently this will skip the 2 day ban and go straight to a 7 day ban. Before you come back I suggest reading up on the rules.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back