What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - dan-smithi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan-smithi

Unban Appeal for dan-smithi 

In-game Name: Daniel Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199113796734

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: c1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not sure why I've been banned. I did get banned falsely months and months ago for cheating I think? However, I got unbanned as they knew it was false. I didn't play for long after I got unbanned and didn't open it up again until today and I am banned again. (C1.6) Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues. - Permanent Ban. Which I don't understand because I haven't played, talked or been active at all since then. I am using a new discord account now and maybe a new steam I'm not sure but I don't know why that would cause it. Can you look into it for me. Thanks

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't been active in the community so I couldn't have been disruptive or caused any issues at all.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you try and connect to the server and get a screenshot of the ban message please. Thank you.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back