What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - SteveMartin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMartin

Unban Appeal for SteveMartin 

In-game Name: Steve Martin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198321310245

Ban ID: !!rpuk6450!!

Reason given for your ban: G7.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: 6 Months ago i was banned for a situation on RPUK , before this i was banned for 2 months for combat logging then when this situation happened i was banned again due to my record , as far as i can remember i provided some extremely poor RP during a robbery. The player then combat logged and when we reported him , the clip included poor RP from myside which resulted in a perm ban with 6 months to appeal. The exact rule i was banned for (G7.1) is regarding hostage taking , the rule states the situation must be enjoyable for everyone , due to my actions and poor RP , the situation was not enjoyable for the hostage.

Why should we unban you ?: At this time i had been on RPUK for sometime , but again i was new to RP so my RP quality was poor at times , after being away for 6 months i would like to ask for the chance to be allowed back on the server for another chance , since the ban i have not found another server that i enjoyed and wanted to invest my time into than RPUK, i have had time to reflect on my actions , and time to learn a better quality of RP. I take full responsibility for my actions , and understand why a permanent ban was put in place. I also understand how poor my record looks , with multiple warnings and 2 permanent bans , however within the last few months my quality of RP as improved massively, i believe that the 6 months was totally necessary for me to learn proper RP and understand how important it is to provide a high quality of RP at all times.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So if your find yourself in a similar situation what will you do differently? 

Hi Robbie and thanks for the response , 

If I found my self in a similar situation again things would go differently, as i mentioned , i have had time to reflect and build on my RP skills , RP was new to me at this time so i lacked any quality of RP. With my time away to reflect and build , i will be able to provide a much higher quality of RP thus meaning the situation would be enjoyable for all party's involved. When this happened , all i wanted was some quick and easy gear and i provided nill RP to do so i now understand this is unacceptable. And in all honesty , i dont see my self in a position like this for some time , im looking to get back in and get a feel for the community after being away for so long , probs apply for police also and make this my main character. 

Right...

I will give you one very last chance. Play by the rules or you will find yourself back here very quickly. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent once again, do not waste this opportunity. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back