What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police attending Pharmacy Robbery chase

Tyson Blake

Unsure on everyone's names, so I'll just let you drop a comment If you attended.

There was an active chase from a pharmacy robbery, It Involved 3 Ballas. I just want to praise you all for not just shutting It down straight away, especially whoever was driving the Interceptor. You were a star for keeping It going for as long as It did.

In regards to the boat scene, It was quite a spectacle to be chased by 3 of you just going round In circles. I don't think I've ever had that much fun In a chase before.

On behalf of the 3 of us, thankyou.

It was honestly the funniest chase between us, such a good laugh. Going around in that lake for around 15 minutes, then police hijacking local boats to continue the pursuit was the best. Also thank you to the officers who provided medical care after this situation big +1 

20220617184206_1.jpg

As the interceptor driver, you are welcome and well done for trying to escape me!

It was honestly the funniest chase between us, such a good laugh. Going around in that lake for around 15 minutes, then police hijacking local boats to continue the pursuit was the best. Also thank you to the officers who provided medical care after this situation big +1 
🙂 

Back