What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 289, 328 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Franklin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 289, 328

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1445

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was just chilling on my motorbike up from Auto Exotic on the hill, waiting for Coalition to cool down to go and sell more drugs. I was just on my phone, then I drove back towards coalition and I received a reply from a text I had sent. I then pull in as I was about to look at it to reply.

2 guys on motorcycles pull beside me (328 and 289) , 328 kicks me off my bike and then i say 'Yo! what the fuck?' and i walk over and kick him off his bike, then 289 gets a baseball bat out and hits me over the head, then i start running away, ID 280 pulls up in a car and says, 'Yo get the fuck out of here'. 280 gets on my bike, 328 then stabs me twice and downs me. No words from either 328 or 289 were said during this whole situation.

289 gets on a bike and drive off then 280 waits for 328 to get on his bike and they drive away.

I then asked 328 and 289 in OOC what that was all about but I got no response. I stopped my recording to grab 289's ID and asked him in OOC aswell.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/nWfdHJIJJxQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report.

Clearcut case of RDM. Not a word said by either of them.

Action Taken: Gretta Smith (G1.2)

Action Taken: Callum Smith (G1.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back