What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can't wheelie for longer than a second on a BMX or "Push bike"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Voursanvagen

Okay so basically I own BMXs and ride them and know how to do tricks and what not, and basically I know how to wheelie in 2 different ways whether it starts from a bunny hop or I hold shift and quickly switch to holding ctrl. Now when asking around it seems that it should be possible to hold a wheelie for a decent amount of time, yet for some reason whenever I pull off a wheelie, it only lasts for a second before going back to normally riding. My stamina and strength are 100 so I don't know what could be the problem. I asked another BMXer and they originally thought my stamina was too low but after telling them it wasnt, they said it could "be a brain problem" so I thought I should ask the discord but got redirected here.

Don't think this is a bug. I think generally all bikes have reduced mobility on RPUK compared to vanilla, as normally in GTA you can almost jump over a house with them. As for pulling a wheelie I would love to be able to hold it longer than a second at the time. Might be a suggestion rather than a bug report tho.

So yes was kinda waiting for someone to pick up on this because I wasnt sure if it was a real thing or not but there is a skill in gta5 that we can control relating to bike skill

Im going to look to implement it as it wont be too hard.

Yeah just tested the Skill makes you way better at Wheelies

@Mike Polo Ah okay, well if it could be linked to stamina or even a new skills that gets better with BMXing that would be great!. also just a side thing, I cant seem to scroll through my notes app, like the notes are there but i just cant scroll through them.

@Mike Polo Ah okay, well if it could be linked to stamina or even a new skills that gets better with BMXing that would be great!. also just a side thing, I cant seem to scroll through my notes app, like the notes are there but i just cant scroll through them.
your gonna have to open a diffrent bug report for the notes app please <3,

Yeah im going to link it to the stamina skill system

I am also going to close this bug report out as this isnt a bug

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back