What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Lallish - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lallish

Unban Appeal for Lallish 

In-game Name: Charles Drippage

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198343871965

Ban ID: !!rpuk8774!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. -

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: When driving near pillbox I got into an altercation with a person. He said a few things to me, I got out my car, words and punches were exchanged, then I drove off. As I was driving off, he came running back towards me with knuckle dusters, I got out the car and then he preceded to down me.

Angry with the situation and how it happened, I lost my cool and called him a derogatory term. I was then banned for C1.2

Why should we unban you ?: It has been a bit longer than a month since I was banned. During this time, I have had a lot of time to think about my actions and do deeply regret that incident. I have apologised to the individual who was involved and obviously understand why I was banned.

Something like this has never happened before, and I can assure you that these type of derogatory terms/words are not part of my usual vocabulary. As stated before, I have apologised to the individual and deeply regret what I said. This community is amazing and I would never intentionally do anything towards someone to make them feel like they are being targeted or bullied. In the moment when the word slipped out my mouth, I was shocked with myself as I never usually say these type of things. I have had time away from the server and time to think about what I have done, and know something like that should never, and will never happen again. I feel refreshed and if given the chance, ready to get back into roleplaying on the server and redeeming myself to show that the incident that happened is not a true reflection of the person I am.

I am truly sorry for what I said and have faced the consequences of my actions, and I really hope I can come back to the amazing community that RPUK offers.

Thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what happens if you get angry again? How can we be sure you won't go on an outburst like that again?

Hi there, Robbie! 

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. As said before, I really don’t know what came over me in that situation, and it was completely out of the ordinary for me to react like that. 

Going forward I have learnt and know that I should never react to a situation like I did, we are all here to have fun and no one should ever be called abusive or derogatory names. If I am ever in a scenario again where I feel frustrated, I will think before I speak, and remind myself that yes it is a serious roleplay server, but it’s also a game and we are here for a good, fun and positive time. I can assure you nothing like this will ever happen again from me, and I really am disappointed with myself for letting this happen in the first place. 

Again as always, thank you for your time.

Right... 

Was it so hard to stick to the appeal rules this time? I will give you another shot, however, any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent. Anything remotely along the lines of a C1.2 and your chances of coming back are pretty much zero. Do not make me regret it.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back