What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - samuell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuell

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Turab Allahban

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198853432098

The date when this happened: 06/20/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had fallen through the map and started bleeding out somewhere you cannot usually get to so Mystix sorted that and got me to ground then paramedics came and i spawned back at the top of the map and lost all my stuff but i had no clue that was going to happen so i didnt get chance to record it. I was told to come here and explain this by Mystix.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: smartphone, wash cloth, 4500 cash, 6000 poker chips, 20 indica bud, 20 plastic bag, jerry can, 4500 petrol.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @samuell

I have spoke to Mystix who teleported you to the surface and also spoke to the medic/fire that was on-scene with you. The player that was giving you medical RP heard nothing from you and was enhancing RP with using '/me' commands but had 0 back from yourself and that 10 minutes had gone by. The player had assumed you were roleplaying as dead.

If your voice chat wasn't working, you could've responded with '/me pulse is etc...' or posted an OOC message to make the player aware of your voice not working in these circumstances.

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back