What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 68671 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pendrew Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 68671

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP/RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This situation started during the end of a traffic stop with another individual. I was about to issued a FPN to a member of the public, when a yellow Oracle pulled up in front of the taxi and got out the vehicle.

The individual said very little but more along the lines of "what's going on here?" during this very brief moment i was able to say very little due to his rapid approach towards my personal space. I state the the person to "back off" nothing else as he was starting to invade my 4 Metre safe distance.
I brandished my baton but wasn't able to say much because in that very moment (other than back off) he just started stabbing me. The individual said nothing he merely approached me then stabbed me in rapid succession.

I had very little time to react or say anything. I don't personally see this as any form of acceptable roleplay as it lasted literally less than 10 seconds and the guy was off into the wind moments later.
Although i don't have footage the individual continued to come back to the scene of the crime baiting officers who arrived on scene by driving by and nearly smashing against cars in the area.
He was trying to seek a pursuit which i understand but the method leading up to this incident is unacceptable and i believe the individual to be Failing to roleplay a situation out as well as the rapid assault of my person with literally only 3 words said between my time from being alive to being downed.

In addition i attempted to contact the person to come to Liaison but i wasn't sure if he saw the messages.
On top of this i apologise for my response that didn't seem like acting out my injures its was more down to the mere shock and astonishment of how poorly the situation was carried out. I would have loved to have said and done more to escalate the situation but the person literally left very little space for me to do anything else.

(NOTE : This happened roughly 3 to 5 minutes before storm as i have been told that Brian Dingle (The owner of the car that rolled up on me is in prison for 4000 months and there isn't a warrant of him escaping from prison so it could be that the car is stolen and not him)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSCUS19X7us

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Whilst there is intention behind the players action there has been no attempt to make the scenario interesting or fun.

Action taken against 68671 for G1.2 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back