What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - ianwright - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianwright

Unban Appeal for ianwright 

In-game Name: Bahandi Akeel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199109211960

Ban ID: 76561199109211960

Reason given for your ban: G4.4, C1.2, G2.3, C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for saying the f slur, i played this server for abour 1 week prior to this ban and i never broke a single rule never was even kicked. There was 2 people chasing me and trying to stab me and chasing me for around 15 minutes for absolutely no reason, i said the f slur becuase i had heard a few poeple say it before and no one was bothered or banned so i thought it would be different on a UK server. Please consider unbanning me becuase i was enjoying playing and want to continue to do so.

Why should we unban you ?: I was RPing perfectly fine and doing everything correct up until this point and it was purely out of anger, ive been banned for about 2 months and just really want to play it and show my friends who have never played it how to play aswell as i think we'd have a really good time, thank you for reading.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Watch the report that got you banned (Can be seen below) And tell me what else you did wrong. 

@ianwrightPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

sorry ive only just seen this, i will read through my full ban report now

i remember more of the scene now. they both chased me for over 15 minutes and i had over 40k on me which is alot for someone who only started the server recently and i was trying to go to my apartment hense why i called him a f slur, after i said that i was still angry that i lost all my money along with some other bits i cant quite remember but i know i had quite a bit of cash so i said that word and when i logged i said i had to go somewhere that was more important than me being took to some random place in the back of a car on FiveM. it was a 1 time fuck up and it wont happen again if you considered unbanning me.

So there is a lot to unpack, Whilst yes I agree the 40k as you mentioned can be a lot for a new player or help any player for that matter for their day to day expenses. With that being said using discriminatory language in the way you did is far past the line. 

So in the report you even mention you would be banned prior to combat logging from the server, If you knew what you did was wrong why not take the time in an attempt to rectify the issue whilst not breaking character? 

You also mention this is your first punishment and that you've not be warned or kicked previously? I've had a look, You was kicked for G4.4 under a month before this ban was given. Now what in this situation got you that angry for you to break multiple rules, Two that fall under a permanent ban?

i cant even remember that kick but i cant imagine a kick is anything super serious, by the point of me combat logging i already realised i was going to be permanantly banned and was still quite angry with losing all my money and other items so i pretty much gave up at that point. I realise i shouldve handled the situation differently as to why im asking for another chance to play this server.

The kick was given due to you breaking G4.4 not a month prior. Did you take the time to read the rules then when you was kicked? 

Whilst it's understandable you are asking for another chance, You have managed to break multiple rules from one report alone. So lets go back to the forum report, After you was downed you broke two other rules outside of the two that landed you the permanent ban, Why did this happen? 

Does getting angry happen often when situations don't go your own way? How many other times have you broke rules when things haven't gone your way?

i dont get angry often and the combat logging i did after was becuase i had to go somewhere i was going to my apartment and then going off before i was stabbed anyway

As asked above "The kick was given due to you breaking G4.4 not a month prior. Did you take the time to read the rules then when you was kicked?"

"How many other times have you broke rules when things haven't gone your way?"

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back