What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabsterdam

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rab Reynolds

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2350

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and attempted RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just left pillxbox after waiting for friends to recus. Upon leaving I bumped in to 2 groups of people on motorcycles. Group A on the right motorcycle after some general (although bad) banter shot me and downed me outside pillbox with no actual initiation. I put this down to being a mistake and wrote in OOC they could have at least brought me in to pillbox after the "accident" and got no response, fair enough, no point crying about it.

Not 10 minutes later, group B on the left motorcycle, after being identified by myself outside Suburban, decided to open fire on my group of friends but fortunately didnt manage to down any of them. This again was without any initiaition, they were call out, fled a slight distance and took shots from said distance. Unfortunately I hold to no evidence for the second instance as I had no reenabled shadowplay at this point.

I called them out in OOC again, inviting to discord to only receive no response via OOC and no attempt to join discord channel.
The first time I was willing to look the other way and assume it was a mistake, the second attempt only confirms their mentality of the server and that they do no respect the rules and not just by one by at least 2 of the group, potentially all 4. No remorse and no attempt to rectify the situation
In regards to rules, after being shot, you will see that I laugh but this was an involuntary as again, I thought this was a funny accident.

The accused parties, if your reading this I would rather not waste admin time
If you could contact me via this post it would be appreciated. I just want to know what the though process was, if there even was one.

Cheers

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM_T50_WJkU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report.

In this case, it could of been an accidental missclick but judging on how quick they were to show their guns in front of a hospital pointing them at people and then to just scurry away. Just poor RP in total and doesn't suggest as much.

Action Taken: Callum Fox (G1.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back