What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - groobor - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

groobor

Unban Appeal for groobor 

In-game Name: Felix Montel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198856566496

Ban ID: !!rpuk7872!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging after dying in a gunfight, that to be honest shouldn't have even happened in the first place, I was being chased by a group of people, if I remember correctly it was a gang. I jumped inside this guys car to get away and told him to start driving while a had a knife to his throat. We escape, then he switches seat and teleports out of the car to the other side and proceeds to shoot me. After that I was just really annoyed and made a bad decision to combat log, I wish I hadn't as I've had so many fond memories in this server, meeting loads of interesting people while at the same time pissing myself laughing. But I do take it on the chin that I shouldn't have combat logged no matter the situation and at that time my screen record software was not working unfortunately, but I do admit to being in the wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: However, I think I should be given another chance as I had been playing the server for quite a few months and created many relationships in that time. I was in the wrong, I made a mistake, I've taken time off the server, I've served over 6 months of the ban. I'm different now.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @groobor

I have a couple of questions to ask you...

This isn't the first time you have been banned why is this time any different?

With you having multiple bans before why should I unban you thinking that you might just break more rules?

Hello @groobor

I have a couple of questions to ask you...

This isn't the first time you have been banned why is this time any different?

With you having multiple bans before why should I unban you thinking that you might just break more rules?
Yes you are correct I have been banned before on this server, this time is different as I've learnt that my actions were really shitty and that I shouldn't have acted the way I did that day. I have spent over 6 months rethinking my decisions and if i got the chance to repeat that moment I would of took the right measures and not just been salty. I do take it on the chin that this isnt my first ban but over these 6 months I have learnt to stop being a nuisance. I wont break any rules, I made major mistakes over a couple interactions but I do believe I have matured and wont be breaking any rules. Thank you for taking your time out to help me OneShot. 

Can you please quote the rule you have broken and explain why you think we have this rule in place?

Can you please quote the rule you have broken and explain why you think we have this rule in place?
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. I broke the rules by combat logging in an active situation (during rp). I logged of the server when I was killed as I was mad however, it doesn't justify my actions. You have this rule in place to make sure rp is carried out correctly and doesn't ruin immersion for everyone participating. And its a perfectly justifiable rule to have as it makes it as real as possible. 

Alright,

So I am going to give you one last chance, if you have broken the rules within the next 6 months you will be back on a permanent ban.

Don't waste this opportunity or make me feel like I have made the wrong decision by unbanning you, please make sure you understand the rules before joining back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back