What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Benheen02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Labile

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Benheen02 

In-game Name: Ben patchy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199064834119

Ban ID: !!rpuk8850!!

Reason given for your ban: Voicebox/mic problem being a week young

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I have been banned for being a couple days too young to be able to play within the server of GTA RP, furthermore interrupting a staff member whilst they were speaking to myself. The cause of all of this grief is because of an
issue that was not in my control as my microphone was not working for a day or two within GTA RP, this was previously fixed a day or so beforehand by the management team, this continued to cause issues a few days after the intital
incident with the microphone and was kicked from the server for this issue.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because prior to this incident I have never any incidents with being kicked or banned within GTA RP, you can check my logs for further information on this. Furthermore being a few days too young for the
server which my my issue and mine alone, however I am now the allowed age of 18 to play this game and server. Due to the grief that this situation has caused I will never interrupt staff members again and be respectful as this situation is not good, I have learned from my mistakes. With being an active
member of the server for the past 3 weeks I believe that this being my first punishment without having any prior warnings or issues, that shows that I have never had the intention of disrupting the flow of RP and the server.
Overall I believe that I should receive one more chance and proceed to disobey the rules again I will take full responsibility with my actions. Following on with the microphone issue, I will not be playing in this server until this
issue is corrected.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Benheen02

I've had a look over the ban and your previous appeals. Whilst you may be telling us the truth you did lie multiple times to the staff team and in your last appeal a 6 month cooldown was given to you. What this means is any appeal prior to this 6 month period being over will be denied and the appeals prior to this date won't be considered. The 6 month cooldown was given on June 5th 2022 meaning December 5th 2022 is the earliest you can appeal and we will then review that appeal. 

I'll also link the appeal in question below that you was given a cooldown period for, As such this appeal will be denied. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back