What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - TommyTV - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mitch Greene

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198063231045

The date when this happened: 06/21/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Essentially I logged into my Civ character today and noticed two texts from 3 weeks ago stating that i've lost my house and 2 months of tax were unpaid despite me paying it prior to this, unsure of exact date it occurred obviously this has lead to me losing my house and the items inside including multiple plant pots several Sativa Planted Weed Pots and various other items.

Link to any evidence:

https://tom-roleplay.xyz/images/Navyblue-Starfish-Insecure-8h.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: 30 Sativa Seeds multiple other cannabis growing related items, 240ish pistol bullets and other assorted items rough value £100k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @TommyTV

After looking at the logs, your last payment for the character - "Mitch Greene" made to his house was 15th of April which would mean that you did in fact forget to pay the housing tax unfortunately.

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back