What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 431 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 431

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1545

What best describes this incident ?: G1.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patrolling with two other officers, Lewis Ajax and Jacob Riley when we came across 431 where they made comments as the following to a bunch of police officers.

"Finally driving whilst intoxicated" which Jacob Riley then asked "Is that your bike" where he replied "No, its stolen".

Baiting is something which is happening more often hence the report today. Throughout this encounter with 431 they make the above comments which you would not make to a police officer knowing that they will act on this and its an arrestable offense. Further to this throughout the chase you can see 431 return to MRPS, A Police station while officers are clearly still looking for him relating to TWOK & Drink Driving... What sense does that make unless you are attention seeking (Baiting).

Its not realistic & becomes very silly when everyone starts to follow suit, making comments & acts like 431 did today.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/A9o-wniE5nA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @RaginRabbit

I've reviewed the footage provided and I've given @Drizzelthe chance to say his piece but had no response from him, now I am going to proceed with the player report.

Firstly its fairly obvious that @Drizzelwas trying to get the attention of the police officers to chase him as he was saying to the officers "Finally... driving whilst intoxicated" and when asked if its his bike he respond's "No its stolen" and drives away getting into a police chase but shortly looses the police, @Drizzelwas then found outside the police station in the same clothes on the same bike which looks like he was trying to get the police attention again to chase him.

@DrizzelYour action's shown in the footage provided is very clear what you were trying to do which was intentionally trying to get the attention of the officer's into chasing you and I suggest reading up on the rules before joining back for your own sake.

Action Taken

CharID: 13503

Ban: G1.3

Duration: 1 Day Ban (FBS)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back