What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 609 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrooGames

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Noah Voight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 609

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: NVL & Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I believe this was around 11pm on the 23rd if not early hours of the morning on the 24th.
Myself and other Vagos members were out robbing people when we found this guy waving a gun around near Mosley's we followed him and then asked him to step out the car with two guns on him to which he drives off and his car gets TCed and he gets out with three guns on him now and pulls his gun out starts shooting (I believe this would be where he has NVLed). So I put him in his own car and got the money out to Dodgy Doctor him for the gun that we knew he had on his person. Once we got to the dodgy he was still talking to us and continuing the RP that we were having, once I had gotten him up on his feet I asked him once again to put his hands up so I could search him to see what else he had on his person to which you will see in my clip as I am asking him to drop these items he then combat logs.
Reece's POV - The whole situation showing the ID and the NVL and the combat logging
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPrdl9VEKiE&ab_channel=-Pr0xy-
My POV - What he had on his person and the combat logging.
I was also wondering if there was any form of compensation that could be done with this is he is found guilty of the rules that I believe he has broken as I personally feel that with two guns to him at the dodgy doctor he knew he had no other option but to hand us this gun so instead he combat logged and we're now missing an M1911 which we should've had if 609 allowed the RP to follow through.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/pCceHlQ4KB1lq/d1337aZoELj4?invite=cr-MSx4UnUsMjEzODI1OTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @FrooGames

We meet again. 
How are we doing today? 

I have reviewed the footage provided by yourself and from Reece (provided by you as well). I also made sure I have the right gentleman., now it doesn't make sense to me that he did not comply with the demands given MULTIPLE CHANCES to, he then finally complies with your demands (at least it seemed like it until he as the kids say "poof'd"). 

I will be ruling the punishment just to the rules he has broken. 
They're as followed; (G2.4) | (C2.3)

Dave Stiff (609)
(G2.4) | (C2.3)
PERM BAN FBS

I was also wondering if there was any form of compensation that could be done with this is he is found guilty of the rules that I believe he has broken as I personally feel that with two guns to him at the dodgy doctor he knew he had no other option but to hand us this gun so instead he combat logged and we're now missing an M1911 which we should've had if 609 allowed the RP to follow through.
To quote the compensation guide; 

ACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:

Suffered a loss due to another player breaking a rule ( RDM / VDM / Hackers )

Client Desync ( Example: Someone desynced into you)

Server Issues ( Random Deaths / Glitching / Flying in the air / Random Explosions )

Unannounced restarts

To oversimplify it; 
which you might not like to read, we sadly do not comp items that YOU COULD'VE OBTAINED/GAINED, but items that YOU LOST due to a rule break, the best thing we can do for you is comp you 50k for the defib. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back