What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jonnie Moonie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Anonymous Lion

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jonnie Moonie

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2106

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a buddy were sat on Grove turf when a black sultan rolls up my gang member then says on radio that it is a vagos member, he comes up to us says "yo" i said "yo" back and he proceeds to shoot us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/pR0CDX58v6XgB/d1337UTyTxG4?invite=cr-MSwyRGUsNTkxNDgxOTMs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you would like to leave it up to staff I'll say my piece here. As we know tensions have been high between Vagos and Grove over who owns the Dutch London street that overlaps both of our turfs. A lot of conflict has happened as a result of this and a plethora of Grove have been kidnapped and roleplayed with to show our force and to show that we believe that Dutch London is rightfully owned by Los Vagos. This conflict has went on for a good few weeks not to mention the war we had over Christmas regarding the same issue.
After the incident that took place yesterday night members of Grove have been spotted moving into Vagos turf to mock the fact that a majority of us can not be there. After hearing about this and being in contact with those on the inside as well as the few of us and our hang about's on the outside telling me that you have advanced on our territory to mock us as well as spreading rumours about owning Dutch London, I decided matters had to be taken to put you in your place.
You had been hit earlier on the day regarding Dutch by another member of ours, and when I caught wind of how you had been acting like top dog as a result of us being unable to turn up I had to knock you down a peg. In your clip you are clearly cautious of the black sultan, both asking on radio who it is and calling everyone to turf instantly. I roll up to you and you even see in the clip that I am in colours, I give you enough time to react by instigating RP between us by greeting you and then moving onto telling you "this is a message from the Vagos". You even aim your gun at me to fight back but unfortunately for yourself you were too late.  
After the drive by I then left the scene as I had just hit two members of an OCG on their territory, knowing I was in danger due to the amount of you that would attend the scene I decided it was in my best interests to leave with my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Ryc& @jonnie moonie

The video provided has not met our report a player requirements as the provided video is only 30 seconds long and in order to proceed we do need a long video which looks like is not possible so this report will be closed.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back