What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 435 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Mozza

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Clint Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 435

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2215

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, no RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My friend and I were at Grove safehouse and he asked for a lift down to the oil refinery. I took him down there, he started trying to craft plastic and we were just standing about. Out of nowhere a motorbike pulls down to the refinery and shoots us without saying anything, then drove off and left us. We hadn't seen him prior to this happening, and I can only assume it was a targeted attack on a Grove member.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/pRzTlh58q6I3c/d1337qy3rFnZ?invite=cr-MSx6cTUsNjM3NTcyMzMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello i was the person who did this and i did speak i said something in the line with "never disrespect vagos again" and even that is poor rp but not RDM, i would assume my voicebox was fucked or i forgot shouting and thats why you should have asked me to come teamspeak or discord so i could have told you my side but you go straight for a report insteed kind regards big ted

Hello @Jack Mozza& @Profit mohammed

I have reviewed the footage provided from both sides, @Profit mohammedfrom the looks of it you seen a rival gang that you dislike and you decide drive up to them and say "Vagos on top pussies" and started shooting, now it doesn't make sense to me that you think its poor RP but still do it, I think you need a reminder that this is a roleplay server and high quality roleplay needs to be provided before killing someone that the roleplay you provided seems to be non-existent in the footage as all you said was ""Vagos on top pussies" and shot them.

Second of all your not even in Vagos from the looks of it, so what makes you think it's alright to go up to a gang saying what you said and shooting when your not even in Vagos? I think you need a break to read the server rules.

Action Taken

CharID: 63546

Ban: G1.2

Duration: 1 Day Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back