What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Kyle Nelk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Nelk

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Kyle Nelk

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199054600016

The date when this happened: 06/25/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I believe Me and my Friend experienced a glitch that lead to us being arrested and having our guns taken. We were mid police chase and when going down the motorway, two local cars spawned in front of me, driving down the wrong way, which lead to us flying across, flipping upside down with our car broken, and got us arrested, i feel as if this didnt happen we would've been able to evade the police and keep our guns.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/pXroDq-XCXoJM/d1337fphdsEF?invite=cr-MSxCZE4sNDU2MjAzNzQs

Lost items and total value of compensation: Standard Pistol , 30 pistol bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

As much as latency can be an issue sometimes, I believe you saw those cars early enough that it wasn't a "server issue".
Now, you might be upset that you lost those guns, but it happens. The roleplay scenario carried out and you're unhappy with the result.

From the evidence you submitted I am satisfied that this wasn't a game breaking glitch and it's just how life happens sometimes!

For this reason I'll be denying your comp request today. Thankyou!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back