What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 948 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd Richardson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edward Richardson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 948

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0425

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting/Cobat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi I returned back to Tire & Nutz to meet my friend (Borris) to repair his car as I got back there was a guy locking picking the door. After a few words I was put down by him with a blade. When Borris finally turnned up he did not listen to him even when a gun was pointed at him he proceeded to drive of and my friend could not hit a shot from behind? When Borris returned to help me 948 came back trying to run over Borris. Emote Glitching Vid you can see why no shots could hit this pearson as they where lying down when driving,He also combat logged 2 times so we could not talk to him. Combat logged 2nd time Vid Think he back as ID 970
Many thanks Ed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgnXU8X3gY&ab_channel=Scorpion-UK
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Commenting on this report due to dealing with this guy previously yesterday

We Told the guy that using the emote while driving is a bad thing and that he should not use it.

Also after telling him this he then later proceeds to try ram us and kill us, he got away but came back shortly after trying to stab people so he got put down and was taken to get dumped.

I can provide footage of us telling the guy that what he was doing isn't allowed if needed.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Edd Richardson

I've reviewed the footage provided and I have identified the player in the video, now from the video its clear that the player couldn't be shot as he was abusing the emotes by lying down while driving, this was announced in discord that if anyone is found doing this its considered an exploit which he was clearly doing in the video. I have done some digging and have confirmed from my end that the player did in fact combat log.

Action Taken

CharID: 57027

Ban: C2.2 & C2.3

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back