What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 294 & 276 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgemc

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Mckechnie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 294 & 276

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: Random Vehicle Death Match

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 294 & 276 flipped us off and drove off , you'll see in the clip that they have already decided to turn around and return back to us to which i believe they already made the decision to run us over regardless of someone else flipping them off back. Nothing was said from their side and it was very poor roleplay. 294 was the driver of the vehicle. I requested for them both to join TS to which i had no response from either in ooc or TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/q7iHmmQsXdXTq/d1337woLCTcA?invite=cr-MSxRdkwsMzc0NDU4NDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there! @Georgemc😀
(Love your collection of vehicles!) 

Anyways, back to the report; 
I've reviewed the footage and am more than confident in ruling this out as he did indeed meant to do this. 
I hope both of them will learn from this rule break and in the future not do it.

APPROVED

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Will receive a warning, as he himself hasn't done anything wrong. 

Has already been permanently banned
This will be additional evidence/charge to their active ban. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 👋

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back