What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Car windows always break when taking out of parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Voursanvagen

I have this Neo and every time I take it out of any parking or insurance impound, it's windows breaks. It doesn't matter how repaired it is, it's windows keep breaking. I don't know whether this is with more cars than just the Neo but I have realised it does it to the Neo every time.

The windows only break if they were broken when you put it away.

I've noticed this over the last few days and when I take the car to get repaired at bennys/LS Customs it doesn't say the car is damaged, yet the windows are smashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
when I take the car to get repaired at bennys/LS Customs it doesn't say the car is damaged
LS Customs checks body health which is separate to smashed windows, I'd suggest trying to get it fixed at Tire Nutz / Auto Exotic and see if that fixes it.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

• Sad
Reactions: DJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back