What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Logo's

Im_Big_Red

I hope I'm putting this in the right sections.

I am trying to design some flyers for your new business, But I can not seem to find the correct logos online anywhere for the likes of Smoothies, Plastic bags, repair kits ect.

Does anyone have these files? JPG, PNG or Vector format?

Thanks

As someone who also makes posters in-game. I've always struggled getting images for this, and had to use similar but slightly different alternative.

Would be good to see a community assets folder for stuff like this - If copyright and licencing permits obviously. 

I currently have been opting for none, rather than something that looks incorrect.

I tried to get screen grabs from our shop stock but it is half covered by the price and description.

This will have to do for now.

247-stock-flyer.png

I tried to get screen grabs from our shop stock but it is half covered by the price and description.
You would be better off taking screenshots of the items from your Inventory as nothing is blocking the item them. And just using a cutting tool to make them smooth on the edges etc.

I hope I'm putting this in the right sections.

I am trying to design some flyers for your new business, But I can not seem to find the correct logos online anywhere for the likes of Smoothies, Plastic bags, repair kits ect.

Does anyone have these files? JPG, PNG or Vector format?

Thanks
I do the screenshots from the inventory too, It can look a bit naff once you paste the image, but you can use photoshop to fix the pixellation

Back