What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 366 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 366

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: *Sorry for the weird fps issue on medal*

I was the sole unit responding to Liam Johnsons panic when he pointed out to me were the person one. I saw him and announced myself as an arme dpolice officer. Even when faced with a firearm pointed at his face he decides to beat me to death with knuckle dusters. Not valuing his life very well.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/qRKlujk5qCPzl/d1337krga4UO?invite=cr-MSxSNXQsNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Custard Cream

I've reviewed the footage and got a second opinion on this report, So even though you had a gun pointed at him I think you lost the advantage in this scenario as you closed the distance between you and the suspect which then he got the jump on you as it was very close range, I also believe police are trained on this "keep your distance" otherwise something like this will happen.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back