What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 43 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 43

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and other officers were attempting to arrest someone on hustlers turf. As you can imagine a collosal fuckfest ensued. I attemtped to get "43" Out of his issi by armed means warning him i will shoot him and he just drives straight through me. Not attempted to resolve as members of a whitelisted faction should know about NVL. And its happening to often...

*Apologies for the fps issues not sure what my medal is doing today*

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/qSf9xKO8GcbZT/d1337fCbsx6n?invite=cr-MSw2eWUsNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

[SIZE=11pt]Bit surprised by this to be honest, there was no effort made at all to try resolve this and you managed to put up this report about 10 minutes after it happened, it genuinely comes across that you just want to get people punished rather than make the effort to come to a middle ground and resolve it and hopefully improving future roleplay between both parties. Regardless I do not see how this is NVL, you were the only officer focused on me and you stood directly in front of a car with great acceleration and before you could even finish what you were saying I was already off. You failed to outnumber me and put me and at an obvious disadvantage, so I fled. If there were multiple officers pointing guns at me and surrounding me, I would have had no issue of getting out the car.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bit surprised by this to be honest, there was no effort made at all to try resolve this and you managed to put up this report about 10 minutes after it happened, it genuinely comes across that you just want to get people punished rather than make the effort to come to a middle ground and resolve it and hopefully improving future roleplay between both parties. Regardless I do not see how this is NVL, you were the only officer focused on me and you stood directly in front of a car with great acceleration and before you could even finish what you were saying I was already off. You failed to outnumber me and put me and at an obvious disadvantage, so I fled. If there were multiple officers pointing guns at me and surrounding me, I would have had no issue of getting out the car.[/SIZE]
You are correct, there has been no attempt to resolve this as this is becoming way way way to prevalent within whitelisted gangs, police and normal civilians alike. Whether I was one or 20 people. Im stood in front of you with a gun aimed at your face. Warning you I will shoot and you charge forward. Moments after just ramming into officers and coming back taking the mick not caring in the slightest. Ive been in the exact same circumstance on my crim char and ive surrendered and gone with the RP. I couldnt give a shit about winning the situation or any of that crap I just expect people to value there lives. Because people seem to think because we have procedures we have to be careful what we do within RP and wont just do what any other crim will do. I have a procedure To report NVL issues whenever the issue presents itself. And no its not for a ban 90% of the time but for some education as Ive been told that doing the same thing on my crim character is in clear breach of the rules and would result in a ban. If the same situation presented itself and yourself or your gang were on the giving end I can guarantee a report would be up and underway. I made this report to bring some form of acknowledgement to the issue at hand as next to no one takes their value of life seriously and its the only rulebreak issue aside from combat logging i genuinely report as its a huge problem.

I think you're generalising the problem massively, the whole year I have been playing this server I have never faced any punishment in regards to breaking rules, every situation is different and there are many different things so go into an RP scenario, you didn't have me isolated firstly, no other officer was paying any attention to me it was just you in that moment, you were stood in front of a car that you had just witnessed driving into police officers so I would say that it would be foolish of your character to then stand in front of that same car. Secondly as soon as my character saw the gun aimed he instantly left the scene before you even had a chance to finish what you were saying and at the same time taking advantage that you were stood in front of the car therefore being able to run you over in turn stopping you firing any shots at the car.

I think its a weird mentality to have to think that just because you report someone instantly with no attempt of resolution it will bring some sort of acknowledgement to the issue as if you're doing the community a favour, teamspeak is there so we can chat and understand each others side of the scenario and maybe both come to a conclusion of how we could of roleplayed better so that in future its more enjoyable for everyone and even if there is no resolution between the parties at least you've been able to explain your side to each other.

I don't feel a need to reply any further to this report and will leave it up to staff decision from here.

I think you're generalising the problem massively, the whole year I have been playing this server I have never faced any punishment in regards to breaking rules, every situation is different and there are many different things so go into an RP scenario, you didn't have me isolated firstly, no other officer was paying any attention to me it was just you in that moment, you were stood in front of a car that you had just witnessed driving into police officers so I would say that it would be foolish of your character to then stand in front of that same car. Secondly as soon as my character saw the gun aimed he instantly left the scene before you even had a chance to finish what you were saying and at the same time taking advantage that you were stood in front of the car therefore being able to run you over in turn stopping you firing any shots at the car.

I think its a weird mentality to have to think that just because you report someone instantly with no attempt of resolution it will bring some sort of acknowledgement to the issue as if you're doing the community a favour, teamspeak is there so we can chat and understand each others side of the scenario and maybe both come to a conclusion of how we could of roleplayed better so that in future its more enjoyable for everyone and even if there is no resolution between the parties at least you've been able to explain your side to each other.

I don't feel a need to reply any further to this report and will leave it up to staff decision from here.
Honestly mate this is just a result of countless issues with more severe nvl issues in the day. I was pretty salty which mostly led to the report. I do apologise for taking it to the forums instead of chatting over ye about it, salt gor the better of me I guess.

*report can be declined*

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back