What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sausage or Bacon?

Anthony Bryan

Unlinked
I was making a sausage n bacon on this morning yer n this question popped in my head, if I had to choose one what would I pick, don't even know uno

200.gif
 V 
200.gif

Speaking as a member of the big-boned community, we are offended that you ae asking such a disgusting and ruthless question.

By asking this you are inadvertently making us think of a world without one of the two highly flavorsome foods.

I am personally hurt and expect an apology in my messages that I may forward to the rest of the big-boned community.

Question rating: 3/10 (A poor effort to think about others).

Best regards,

Big-boned Team

Speaking as a member of the big-boned community, we are offended that you ae asking such a disgusting and ruthless question.

By asking this you are inadvertently making us think of a world without one of the two highly flavorsome foods.

I am personally hurt and expect an apology in my messages that I may forward to the rest of the big-boned community.

Best regards,

Big-boned Team
Forgot you were a level 5 vegan 🤦🏻‍♀️

musks sausages over anything otherwise its bacon. 

God im really showing my local roots with that lmao

Best regards,

Big-boned Team
I've made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgment and I don't expect to be forgiven, but anyway, if it's a Cumberland sausage I will have to go for sausage all the way.

I feel like you can only fuck up sausages to a certain extent, on the flip side I have had some rank bacon.

SAUSAGE ON TOP

Back