What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Not able to shoot weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

There has been a bug that I have discovered recently, unsure when this first came about but it has started to happen a lot recently, I am unable to shoot certain weapons (unsure if it is with all weapons but defo with the scorpion evo s1p). The only way to fix this is to place weapon in any storage and pull it back. Ill try getting a video when it happens again.

Just got this today with a MP5, not seen this bug for over half a year. Nothing in f8 console either. Fixed it for my by putting it in storage and taking it out again for me aswell.

Yes, have happened a few times to me. I had no crosshair, my gun was aiming and i could not shoot. Ill try to see if i have a video of it.

Crap. If either of you can provide footage, I'll forward it asap.

@Duke of Sussex

When I pulled out my pistol I had no crosshair, even if it was enabled in the f1 menu. I tried shooting but nothing would happen. I tried switching to fists and going back to the weapon without any luck. I did "Resetweaponwheel" and that did not fix it either. After a few minutes I managed to shoot again. 

Dropping the gun, pulling it in and out, resetting the weapon wheel did not fix it. No error's in console either as I can see.

Ive had it happen with; MP5. Ruger and Marksman.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Added as #435 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back