What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Most memorable/best moment

Father

Unlinked
What would be your most memorable moment in RP? When you think back and look back on the story of your character on the things you have achieved and done, what would be your most memorable / best moment? 

@Anthony Bryan I loved doing our promotions to an official apostle, with the giving of the white suit, the baptism and a celebration kind of thing, was lovely to see someone who worked and waiting patiently for months feel rewarded 

@FatherAugustus It really was,  God bless🙏

unknown.png

Apostle_cow.png

Honestly hard to think of a singular moment, however back when Mortimer Washington was alive, I found it incredibly fun to play the character until he eventually died. 

The best RP moment, as in highest quality of RP, would be when Summer was in a car accident and had to go through surgery. 
It was high quality RP from everyone involved, and even when it dragged out for weeks, people were still happy to play it out. 

Best moment as in the ones I'm most fond of, are all the little moments I've shared with people who were complete strangers, but where we've been laughing so hard together. 

Sometimes the best RP are in the smallest situations 🙂

Not a moment per se, but I really enjoyed my first couple weeks in the server when I met up with Pony and he basically showered me with stuff way too expensive for me, it was really cool and immersive because thats often how people get 'trapped' into the drug game irl

@ricosky pony was the first person to some what protect me in RP at the start when everyone hated me over religion and constantly being stabbed, always have good memories with him 

I worked my ass off to get into Aztecas took me a graft of nearly 2 months to get in but I did and climbed all the way up in ranks by putting alot of time and effort into it and honestly being an Azteca was the best experience for me and IMO no gang can top them...I miss my light blue. 💔 

j8Sf2wG.jpg
imgCpIh.jpg
8Pw3DiP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked my ass off to get into Aztecas took me a graft of nearly 2 months to get in but I did and climbed all the way up in ranks by putting alot of time and effort into it and honestly being an Azteca was the best experience for me and IMO no gang can top them...I miss my light blue. 💔 
Didnt ask + ratio

Discord_lklxrgxkye.png

The night about 25 of us broke into prison and were stuck for hours hiding from police and then breaking back out.

Apostles + Vagos vs Everyone else

Apostles + Aztecas vs Ballas + Triads on the Island at the Villa

Back