What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - craigmortonwinger9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigmortonwinger9

Unban Appeal for craigmortonwinger9 

In-game Name: Alfred Mcphee

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199236835828

Ban ID: rpuk9311

Reason given for your ban: C1.9, PEGI, C1.3,

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My little brother was banned for being underage and an admin told me that im banned because its an ip ban

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because i havent broke any rules, I am the correct age and i offer some pretty good rp, i also love this server so much as i have been trying new ones while banned but nothing is the same and i miss it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello, @craigmortonwinger9

I would ask for you and your brother to join our Discord for a voice-chat, but he is currently banned there also due to his outburst (including the account he attempted to evade the ban with). 

So with that in mind, could you both please connect to our TeamSpeak server (ts.roleplay.co.uk), and connect to our 'Join for Support' channel.
Please reply below with a time and date that works for you, and we'll go from there.

today would be great but i know that might not be possible i go on holiday tomorrow and im back tuesday so i could do tuesday about 11pm if thats okay again tonight would be great but i dont expect a response that quickly. Cheers Drex.

Tuesday (Today) works fine, but the time is a bit late, specifically since my timezone is +1h.

Are you able to chat on an earlier time today? 

@craigmortonwinger9

So, it appears  you've managed to connect to our server for the past couple of days... 
Now, if you are two individual players, it'd normally not be an issue - but until that has been verified in a TeamSpeak voice chat, the IP ban is in place to prevent any form of ban evasion. 

You connecting to our server, could be viewed as the above. So I'll ask again - at what time can you and the person that was originally banned attend a voice chat?
- I recommend not connecting until this has been verified, giving you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
Bu you should know that if you keep taking advantage of this, I will ban your account as well, under C1.15.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi , yes i was confused why i got unbanned without talking to anyone. It is 2 individual players i will join teamspeak when you guys are ready.

@craigmortonwinger9

Hello again, apologies for the delay - let's push this one through asap, shall we? 🙂

Could you please open a Discord ticket (Category "FiveM"), link this appeal and tag myself (  '@Drex'  ) in it. 
We'll see what we can do in terms of arranging a chat on TeamSpeak with yourself and your younger brother - once we have confirmed that you are two individual people and not one person attempting to evade a ban, I'll be more than happy to lift the current restrictions on your account without further action needed.

Thank you!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back