What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

What do you miss about RPUK?

ricosky

Unlinked
Piggybacking off the earlier thread about best RP moments, I noticed a lot of them were reminiscing about staff like old gangs and groups and storylines, so, what do you miss about RPUK the most, whether from Arma or GTA.

Personally, I really enjoyed AutoCare back in the day, when it was always full of people raffling cars, you could make or break a man with a spin of the wheel and I liked how it gave poorer players the opportunity to get some of the city's rarer cars in a time where imports where not being brought in.

Old fishing back in the day where you could easily fill a 500 storage truck in 30 minutes and make like almost a mil a day, was so fucking good back in the day shame they had to ruin it and make it shit and boring now 

Doing things outside of prison

200.gif

I miss coke fields. I miss money washing. I miss Fleeca banks. I miss the old Aztecas. I miss being able to sell your car to any dealership, so you'd pop round to different ones for a bargain. I miss gangs being gangs and not best mates with shitty alliances. I miss police chases and not just being yelled "taser trained officer hands up" then threatened with mega fines, scrapping of cars and day long prison sentences. I miss the old G6 that loved corruption and having a laugh around the city not just nerdy mall cops in prison. I miss Bean Machine being the hang out spot for everyone. I miss the time before imports when cars felt rare. I miss the time before everyone including your local crack head baldy had a standard and guns seemed rare. I miss the lost being a terrifying biker gang that would kick off if you looked at their bike funny and not just a social club of business and car dealership owners. I miss Pony. I miss the NCA. I miss LS drillas. I miss the old father Augustus that would stream and have a thousand scousers harassing him. I miss not lagging in legion square. I miss the MILFs on MILF block with muskets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss coke fields. I miss money washing. I miss Fleeca banks. I miss the old Aztecas. I miss being able to sell your car to any dealership, so you'd pop round to different ones for a bargain. I miss gangs being gangs and not best mates with shitty alliances. I miss police chases and not just being yelled "taser trained officer hands up" then threatened with mega fines, scrapping of cars and day long prison sentences. I miss the old G6 that loved corruption and having a laugh around the city not just nerdy mall cops in prison. I miss Bean Machine being the hang out spot for everyone. I miss the time before imports when cars felt rare. I miss the time before everyone including your local crack head baldy had a standard and guns seemed rare. I miss the lost being a terrifying biker gang that would kick off if you looked at their bike funny and not just a social club of business and car dealership owners. I miss Pony. I miss the NCA. I miss LS drillas. I miss the old father Augustus that would stream and have a thousand scousers harassing him. I miss not lagging in legion square. I miss the MILFs on MILF block with muskets.
Not much then mate

I miss interesting RP storylines and the social spots around the city such as auto care or Legion Square before a restart back in February last year. Good times, I miss them things will never be the same. And to add onto what @Albert WinsfordI miss gangs being gangs everyone's a pussy now a days. 

Back