What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Father Agustus (ID:137) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSmock

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Engy Steel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Father Agustus (ID:137)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: FailFearRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I saw Father hiding behind the counter, I pull out my knife as I see he is unarmed and tell him if he moves he will get stabbed (I am point black at this situation) a few seconds later after standing still he bolts over the counter, I get close to him again and tell him to put his hands up but he instead runs away, once he makes some distance he pulls out a shotgun and kills me (he later takes me to hospital) I wouldn't usually make a report about something this petty but I feel like with a man with that much respect in the city should also respect the rules. I was in clear range the whole time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/slK8AljOZUtbs/d1337QUKVvgh?invite=cr-MSxIdTksODA2MjM4OTIs (Short Version Showing the failfear)
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/slNnAKy-mx2ei/d1337IuJwnE0?invite=cr-MSw5RFYsODA2MjM4OTIs (full version showing the shotgun killing me and taking  to hospital)
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight , you never tried to resolve this with me whatsoever, you just put it up, you marked it as tried to resolve , but you put no messages in OOC chat whatsoever , you might of heard "my side" of things, not just your side + its Father Augustus & FailFearRP isn't a rule.

When you walked into the pharmacy you noticed a "on screen effect" that happened to me also, when I first entered the Pharmacy I bought some paracetamol then "fainted" , if staff could check the logs between me purchasing the tablets to when you got shot, I was in there for maybe a good 5 mins total maybe even more, actually just roleplaying to myself, hoping someone would've came along and roleplayed along, you entered the shop, shouting hands up straight away, which imo is terrible roleplay, no creativity whatsoever , just the same ole hands up which is crap , you didn't even react to the smoke the fire potential of what was going on, you were focused on one thing and one thing only & that wasn't roleplay.

And 2nd of all, i have no footage or clips whatsoever from my side of things purely because my Nvidia is terrible atm and wont capture, on my side of the screen ( the footage from your clip ) you weren't that close to me, you were at the shelves, that was enough distance imo to do what I done, I tried to roleplay with you , i could've easily pulled my shotgun out on the spot and shot it straight at you but i didn't as i wanted to roleplay, like the fire etc, pretending I couldn't see and didn't fully know what was going on, and then I made a run for it , I took you to hospital right after and decided to spend 5 mins or so giving you some roleplay about how making these life choices etc are wrong and tried to show you a bit of roleplay and give you that roleplay of "trying to guide you down the right path and how robbing people is bad, even gave you some money to try and aid you on the right path, even though none of this is relevant to a report, I intended and always intended to give roleplay, roleplay is always the priority for me, that's when you were mentioning of "ruleplayey" stuff in the hospital bed, that's when I kind of ended the convo and left, as I keep OOC and RP 2 different separate things, if you even put an @ in ooc chat with my ID , I would've talked to you in TS happily, but not in game or hinting towards it in game, as I have better things to be doing that bickering back and forth in game and ruleplaying.

I am quite surprised at the report to be honest, but people usually just generally throw it up when things don't go their way, I have never been banned for anything in all my time when i have roleplayed in this server for the past god knows how long &  I don't intend to start now, I have had a few kicks for to much OOC chat etc and that's it, but have done nothing but respected the rules in all my time here ( maybe pushing some to the boundaries but I like being a bit different and doing that but not to the extent of over doing it.

Yes, I get it from your side of things & the statement of I wouldn't usually make a report about something this petty but I feel like with a man with that much respect in the city should also respect the rules. I was in clear range the whole time

That makes no sense what so ever, no one should ever be treated differently or looked at differently from a report because of who they are or who they aren't, they should be all treated the same from the staff perspective of things, yes you can expect higher standards from certain people but people shouldn't face the consequences just because they are respected? What like respected from people in RP or OOC? shouldn't really matter imo I am a player & so are you, we are both same and should be looked at as the same.

I don't want to sound like a cunt either, but I am only gonna give one reply and this is it, and leave it up to yourself or staff to deal with it, I don't want to spend time going back and forth over something so small, I have one request to, if its gonna be a ban and you see it as a rule break, don't give me a one dayer or a week, or w/e, if its a ban, make it permanent, if you truly think I broke a rule with this, then I shouldn't be allowed to play on the server ( this last statement don't look at it was me "throwing the toys out of the pram or a they wont do it" Don't look at it that way, as that's not what I intend by the way I am spelling it or trying to say it, thank you etc for reading the reply & apologies at how I have worded / written everything, I am a terrible speller / writer. Have a good day 🙂  

First off, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication of the fact that I attempted to resolve this issue in OOC chat after the incident. I know it is not a good enough excuse but, I really had to fly out and so I did not have the time to enter a TS session. I also apologize for accidentally clicking the "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting" I could have sworn I did not click it.

when I first entered the Pharmacy I bought some paracetamol then "fainted" , if staff could check the logs between me purchasing the tablets to when you got shot
If you had just fainted after consuming Paracetamol, how did you have the energy and cognition to pretend to not see things and then some how sprinted out of the door, did laps around the pharmacy and then pulled out a shotgun (yet you claim you had JUST fainted)

just the same ole hands up which is crap , you didn't even react to the smoke the fire potential of what was going on, you were focused on one thing and one thing only & that wasn't roleplay.
At this moment in time I knew that you were a powerful man and so if I gave you any time to "talk about why I'm taking you" there would have been a chance for you to be seen as this was a public facility. Personally, I can understand that the "same ole hands up" isn't the most creative way of taking control of the scenario but that very statement is the universal code to stop what your doing and put your hands up so that you can be ziptied. If I didn't tell you to put your hands up you would have every right not to (but this is what I wanted)

you weren't that close to me, you were at the shelves, that was enough distance imo to do what I done
Well, now you are categorically denying evidence. If you look at the evidence I posted, the Medal clip blatantly shows that I am within extremely close proximity for longer than 5 seconds, There was not a single pixel of distance between us.

i could've easily pulled my shotgun out on the spot and shot it straight at you
I do not believe that you could have pulled this off, as shown in the longer clip (that I posted on the evidence tab) It takes you at least 3 seconds to pull this huge shotgun out from your pockets which would give me more than enough time to simply click left once and you would have been dead.

I took you to hospital right after and decided to spend 5 mins or so giving you some roleplay about how making these life choices etc are wrong and tried to show you a bit of roleplay and give you that roleplay of "trying to guide you down the right path and how robbing people is bad
I appreciate you for doing this and trying to set my character on the right path, but if you broke the rules with me I don't see what would stop you from breaking the rules with anyone else.

that's when you were mentioning of "ruleplayey" stuff in the hospital bed, that's when I kind of ended the convo and left, as I keep OOC and RP 2 different separate things, if you even put an @ in ooc chat with my ID , I would've talked to you in TS happily, but not in game or hinting towards it in game, as I have better things to be doing that bickering back and forth in game and ruleplaying.
I believe I know the statement you are referring to: You said something that annoyed me (I can't really remember what it was) but I think it was you being cocky about killing me with a shotgun, I returned with "next time, maybe don't run away with a knife point blank range" I can understand how this is ruleplay and I appreciate you for ending the convo as I was clearly in the wrong for making that statement and I bit my tongue shortly after.

That makes no sense what so ever, no one should ever be treated differently or looked at differently from a report because of who they are or who they aren't, they should be all treated the same from the staff perspective of things, yes you can expect higher standards from certain people but people shouldn't face the consequences just because they are respected? What like respected from people in RP or OOC? shouldn't really matter imo I am a player & so are you, we are both same and should be looked at as the same.
Sure, let me explain what I meant as it seems you don't understand (my bad I may have worded it strangely) I was just trying to say that there are many different types of people in the server, from new players, default Danny's, crazy taxi drivers that just want their money, average people, the common Role Player, and so on and so on. I believe that you are quite high up in the server hierarchy and so I was explaining that I may have expected this type of behavior from someone like a default Danny but certainly not from you who many people in the community look up to. I did not in any way try to infer that rules do not apply to you because you are well respected I was just simply saying that I did not expect it from you.

Even me replying right now is me contradicting myself as I only wanted to give one reply and that be it, as I don't like getting caught up in this crap of he said she said, forum wars, simply don't like it and would much prefer it just to be dealt with in his ever they want

You just assumed because I bought paracetamol, I took it? Never consumed it only purchased it, so that accusation is out the window of whatever you are thinking, I took plenty of paracetamol that night, after the incident as I bought a shit ton, and you can get staff to check logs hopefully of when they were consumed and none was consumed after purchasing

Saying I am denying evidence aswell is a very bold statement, if you have any knowledge of what fivem and NVIDIA is like atm you would know that NVIDIA has problems catching clips of fivem and other things to, and quite frankly I haven't bothered to fix it, because unlike certain people I don't feel the need to constantly clip things or need clips for "evidence", maybe after this I should look into fixing it properly but who knows.

There's a fire within the shop, and smoke covering around us, In RP I played it off as I couldn't see you but obviously out of RP I could, you were at the shelves standing with a knife, i had a bit of distance then created a bit more distance and made a bolt for the door I have a valid reason to run out, what happened after that was well, your clip explains it all.

And yes I appreciate you understanding that why I ended the conversation in the hospital, other people may have continued it on and clipped and used as evidence themselves of you being ruleplayey and almost using ooc terms but that is just petty business and that's why I simply just left.

And your reply saying
At this moment in time I knew that you were a powerful man and so if I gave you any time to "talk about why I'm taking you" there would have been a chance for you to be seen as this was a public facility. Personally, I can understand that the "same ole hands up" isn't the most creative way of taking control of the scenario but that very statement is the universal code to stop what your doing and put your hands up so that you can be ziptied. If I didn't tell you to put your hands up you would have every right not to (but this is what I wanted)

So you are basically saying you didn't want to give any roleplay whatsoever and just get it done quickly as possible and get what ever you wanted because of who I was or sensed a powerful man? So you never wanted to give me a chance to roleplay or to talk, just to take me for your own personal whatever? That's a bit poor if you don't want to roleplay imo.

And I really don't want a back and forth of the forums honestly, so if I don't reply then you know why, I would much just prefer staff to deal with it than to sit and argue back and forth, of people just accusing and throwing this accusation around

Imo, I never NVL'd or fail fear rp'd, I roleplayed within the shop, made a bit of distance, jumped over the counter and left, what happened after doesn't really matter, I have played on this server for a long time, I have been a gang leader of apostles and coalition and never broke a rule, I have been in multiple wars and never broke a rule, I have been in a million different scenarios and haven't broken a rule, some has been pushed to the limits but never broken and I don't intend to start here, yes most of what I said about gangs and wars and scenarios is irrelevant to this but it shows what sort of person I am, most of gang leaders or gang members have been reported or banned or done something a long the lines breaking a rule & I haven't, does that make any difference to this? No but it shows what sort of person I am when it comes to roleplay I would like to hope. 

(not home atm so never got a proper reply so you can have one on my phone which is probably terribly worded and spelt)

I would like to agree with you on the back and forth forum wars, I do not want it to turn out like that I just want to simply make sure that both you and the staff team understand everything that I am saying and what has happened.

I also think you have misunderstood me quite a lot so I will try to explain it again, "You just assumed that because I bought paracetamol, I took it?" I felt this was a fair assumption to make as in your previous statement you mentioned that you bought paracetamol and then shortly after fainted.

When I said you were denying evidence, this was in relation to you claiming that I was never close to you and instead I was by the shelves at all times and not coming within your proximity. Again I would like to urge you to review the evidence I have posted as there is no need for your POV as it is obvious that I am literally standing right next to you and couldn't possibly get any closer even though I tried to. (I have no doubt in my mind that your Nvidia capture is not working because mine stopped working a couple of months ago and since then I have switched to medal - I would recommend it)

There was also no fire in the shop (not in my eyes anyway) There was an effect that in the shop that made your screen go blue and a little wavy but there was no smoke or fire, but as you said the clip explains it so the staff team can determine what is done with that.

I was planning on roleplaying plenty with you once I had gotten you ziptied and blindfolded, the only reason you were not able to role play with me is because you didnt put your hands up when asked.

Thank you for your report.

After reviewing the evidence and the comments made on the report, I've come to a few conclusions.

Firstly, Its understandably frustrating to have a knife pointed at someone and they don't comply, however, what I will say is that the roleplay initially provided by yourself (man with the knife) was very minimalistic and used the classic, "hands up, hands up". There didn't seem to be any quality to the beginning of the roleplay. Following from that first interaction I can understand the ploy Father tried to do by using the smoke inside the building to his advantage, I will say it was disappointing to see how you (man with the knife) didn't bother to even acknowledge the environment around you.

It would be unfair not to suggest that father the quality of roleplay you provided was also on the lower tier end. Hopping the counter rather than stumbling into the person, not acknowledging the threats made towards you, then just the run off.

Looking at the situation in its entirety however, I believe that the quality of rp given at the start, was not reasonable, giving me understanding as to why father acted the way he did. I certainly would not put my best foot forward if that was the degree of RP heading my way. I am of the opinion that you both had a part to play in the outcome of that situation, the assailant especially with the starting of the encounter.

What's upsetting to hear is that father understood the outcome of the situation was not ideal for either party and chose to extend the roleplay situation with you further and bring you to the hospital.

I cant fathom why this report was rushed in the way that it was and the reasoning for the report. Its clear the situation was poor from both parties but a simple conversation could have averted this report completely and the clear intent for father to right his potential wrong doings would suggest that its not something that he was entirely content with in his mind.

Report will be declined. Please consider the roleplay you give and what you expect to get given in return. Everyone must put their best foot forward and be adults about their actions but don't be surprised if you give a half measured approach and receive a half measured response in return.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back