What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 115 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wyatt Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 115

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2320

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and PC Thomas Gabana were responding to shots fired and ID 115 shot at us and killed us without being a part of the situation prior with no prior RP and after saying 'ITS A GANG WAR' as some sort of excuse? Not too sure. Video speaks for itself though I think.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/1-KYS2c2yBM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi i am ID 115 

We were in a active gunfight with GreyHounds for about 20 minutes, GreyHounds roll about in grey cars, in this clip i have a gunfight with a guy on a bike and come inside to reload 
and come back to see a grey car pulling up straight outside the arcade with me being the middle of active situation, my thought process was they were greyhounds so i started to shoot first then ask questions later.

https://streamable.com/60ge6r

I have the entire recording of 20 minutes prior and there was no shoot out with you and greyhounds, staff can ask if they wish to see it. 

On to the 'active gunfight', do you usually just shoot at vehicles in the area of an 'active gunfight' if they're not involved? Because if that's the case then that's very poor and I think your view on the rules needs to be looked at. You literally could be shooting at anybody on the server, just because someone is in a grey coloured vehicle doesn't mean they are the people that have you have been fighting with prior. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Literally ZERO roleplay was provided before you shot at 2 undercover police that was there to gather evidence of the situation happening and had nothing to do with any sort of shooting. 

The only roleplay we had was your group telling us about an event about 2 hours before and us asking for you to post on tweedle.

https://imgur.com/y3Nao0Q

Please do provide it then because we had a shootout with them prior to this incident for 20 minutes plus for another hour or so on and off.

I literally had a fight with a greyhound 10 seconds prior to you turning up plus in your clip you see 2 greyhounds pull up 10-15 seconds after you died, shooting me. You can also hear a GREYHOUND member in the clip say  its a gang war, not even one of my gang members. So clearly there was a active gang war taking place if needed there are other gang members with footage of the situation.

You literally was responding to shots fired and you decide to go head first straight into the middle of it. I can apologise for this incident but at the end of the day you can clearly see we was in a fight, you arrived in a grey car WITHOUT any indication you was police (No sirens, no lights). From what i recall another officer in your frequency said there was a active gang war happening.

I'm pretty confident if a civilian seen and heard shots being fired they wouldn't pull up to the front door and in fact head the opposite direction.

Please do provide it then because we had a shootout with them prior to this incident for 20 minutes plus for another hour or so on and off.

I literally had a fight with a greyhound 10 seconds prior to you turning up plus in your clip you see 2 greyhounds pull up 10-15 seconds after you died, shooting me. You can also hear a GREYHOUND member in the clip say  its a gang war, not even one of my gang members. So clearly there was a active gang war taking place if needed there are other gang members with footage of the situation.

You literally was responding to shots fired and you decide to go head first straight into the middle of it. I can apologise for this incident but at the end of the day you can clearly see we was in a fight, you arrived in a grey car WITHOUT any indication you was police (No sirens, no lights). From what i recall another officer in your frequency said there was a active gang war happening.

I'm pretty confident if a civilian seen and heard shots being fired they wouldn't pull up to the front door and in fact head the opposite direction.
As a party involved in the report (PC Thomas Gabbana) and also the driver of the vehicle, will give a reply to this.

I won't deny you probably had a shootout prior this incident, but for me at that time, I was not aware of any shootouts happening in like the whole day.

Keep in mind I do not have audio enhacement like PJ has, so in my audio I was really struggling to distinguish if there was really shots fired or not, and you can clearly hear that on the audio of PJ's video, me questioning it out loud.

I was following the greyhounds cars, yes, but the first dispatch that confirm me that there is really shots fired is the one I get at min 4:58 (PJ video). No other officer was on scene apart from us, neither noone said anything on radio about an active gang war.

I will agree that the color of my car was not the best choice, but I can garantee you that it was not done under any intentions to be seen as greyhounds, it was done to look as "local" as posible since we were doing undercover stuff.

At 4:58 of PJ video, after the shoot dispatch, I aproach the area, and the only thing that I can see is 2 guys on the floor next to a motorbike, nothing else; so I was in the proccess to stop and ask what happen // if they need help, when from all of a suden I find myself getting one tap, and you can hear it in my voice, the mix of anger and confusion, from what a good scenario could have been, turned into just espectate it from the floor. And here is where the problem is; we are aproaching to what it looks like a local car (not a car you would use in a war) NOT dressing like greyhounds, who just simply were there to offer help. Yes, this time was police, but put it in some prespective and think about 2 random new members of the server, who just found 2 guys on the floor and are stoping to help, and next thing they know is that they are dead; that's not a great experience is it?

You could told us to fuck off while you could keep your gun straight aiming to my head in case I don't comply (like some greyhounds did latter that day); You could shoot my car/tires and tell me to go away; even you could have told me that there is an active gang war and that I shall leave the area other way I will be shot...

But no, your choice was """shoot first then ask questions later"""  the coments from those on the floor saying ""It's a gang war...It's a gang war..."" to justify me getting shot, and your red crosshair on your screen, definitely to help you roleplay as your gun has a laser point; seems to me more like choices seen on a GTA online session rather than a serious RP server.

I was also a part of this shoot-out between 20-30 Cutlass and Greyhound members. And would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We set out warfare agreements before this shoot-out, and a part of the terms was KOS on Turf if vehicles or members are in colours. As you can see in the clip, there were already casualties, so plenty of shots had already gone off. I'm not sure 100% sure of the mechanics, but I thought 100's of gunshots would have flagged up on the Police side?

It was bad timing for a Grey car to pull up during this period after several Grey cars had been doing so and gunning us down seconds earlier. We wouldn't want to break any Rules, so would be happy to take on any advice on how to avoid this situation from ever occurring again.

We are undercover firearms units, we're here to disperse the gunshots. We're literally there initially to find out what's happening. You said earlier that there was war rules set out in place. War rules do not 'trump' server rules in any way. We are not just regular civilians or regular police. The car may have been grey but the people inside were both wearing suits and black masks (Not that it matters).

I agree with you on "War rules do not 'trump' server rules", and I never knew an undercover firearms unit existed. Just out of curiosity, are you trained to drive into an active shoot-out? I mean that sincerely as I've never RP'd as a police officer.

Any advice on how we could approach Roleplaying a large gang shootout without upsetting anybody?

In response to you saying you was not aware of any shootings at 4:20 in your friends clip, you say "They're actually shooting" "Greyhounds are shooting" " shots are outside the arcade"
so i'm concerned how you did not know this also your partner heard the original gunshot's of the revolver and say's out loud "shots out the back of arcade" so it is not my fault you didn't take in that information of shots being fired even if you can't hear the shots in your POV in this case that's a lack of communication and listening skills from you.

Also you're there to "disperse the gunshots" initially involving yourselves with the current scene, both wearing black masks (but your trying to act like locals and not some sort of gang member" it's a bit hard to differentiate the difference between an undercover and a greyhound in this situation.

I could of told you to fuck off correct but in a KOS scene between two gangs that can result in life or death. If i make the wrong move i could lose my life, in real life i ain't going to take that chance. Of course war rule's don't 'trump' server rules but you guy's could've approached that a lot differently.

Also in you're friends clip he changes his "Local" undercover car from GREEN to GREY at 1:10 

ust out of curiosity, are you trained to drive into an active shoot-out? I mean that sincerely as I've never RP'd as a police officer.
We are indeed. Firearms are trained in many capacities to deal with gunfire as well as disperse gang members from shooting and leave an area.
Although in this case being undercover it is a little different, we didn't put sirens on due to the fact we were UC units.

I could of told you to fuck off correct but in a KOS scene between two gangs that can result in life or death. If i make the wrong move i could lose my life, in real life i ain't going to take that chance.
This is FiveM and there are rules in place to make the game enjoyable for both parties. KOS on sight as if it's GTA online is not a rule, the reason that rule is in place is to stop what happened in this video from happening all the time. It is your responsibility to make sure you're shooting at the right person that are involved in the situation.

Disrupt - be a pain & drive with loud ass sirens making your presence known
Disperse - start chasing people out of the area in a organized fashion. Prioritize vehicles.
Confront - anyone still left in the area will be neutralized following normal procedures. In a organized fashion so everyone is on the same page as to where to strike etc Then you deal with the wounded & arrestees afterwards

Going undercover into an active shoot-out must have a huge risk attached? We had no way to distinguish you from the other guys, shooting us on sight. We didn't mean anything malicious, and I'm sure he wouldn't of shot you in other circumstances.

Thank you for your report.

After reviewing the evidence provided I can understand both perspectives of the parties involved, however, after taking into consideration the entire roleplay situation I do not believe any rules were broken.

The footage shows the unmarked police car acting very precariously. Nothing like an unmarked car looking to gather evidence/not be known. Not once were the police lights activated nor was it stated you were police. The only possible conclusion for the armed gunmen in an armed confrontation with people on foot and in vehicles is to presume you are involved. You look like their enemy and you were acting like their enemy. You chose to drive after those shooting and then back to the initial spot of the shots (reasonable if it were to watch from a distance/ensure the scene was clear/gather intel) but then chose to continue INTO the gunfire. Its very obvious from the video that there was a gunfight going on and even without the change in sounds, gunfire is very distinguishable on the server.

To be clear, your objectives lined out with the Disrupt, Disperse, etc, doesnt give you god mode to go into situations. You still have to value your life and play the hand your given. You drove around there with zero regard for you own safety and never called for backup to wait for the cavalry. It's also very questionable of you that when you started to get shot, you chose to sit there and die whilst proclaiming your innocents rather than RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (understandably it was a short timeframe but still no attempt was made). 

KOS is something that management has allowed to develop on the server for good reason. To remove the "initiation" from the server. If you happen to walk into a gang shooting and you get shot, its on you. No-one is condoning gangs going out of their way to shoot bystanders but no-one is condemning casualties either. Please use common sense in the future and value your life when choosing to interject yourself into active firefights. Police aren't exempt from NVL rules and should work together to complete your objectives rather than lone wolf it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back