What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 990 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 990

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 600

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2)(G2.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling drugs with another for about 30mins, when the person noticed a police car parked at the top of the hill, we both decided to leave when a unknown person at the time dressed in black on a white looked to be NPC bike approached me asking where I'm going then asked me too pull over, I replied "no mate" believing the guy might be out to rob me late at night, and within a few seconds he became aggressive attempting to drive his bike into me then finally kicking me off the bike. I believe this is a break of the rule G1.2 (Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM).

I then asked in OOC what why he did it, then ID990 broke character after seeing the message asking me IG if I wanted to go externals.

I had a good chat with Matt on TeamSpeak, we just couldn't see eye to eye on the possbile rulebreak of G1.2 so I decided to make a report.
My only issue on TeamSpeak was when we spoke about G2.3 Matt didn't seem to care because in his own words it only carries a warning.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/a9xOKrTRD4A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello again, 

All I'll say is I still don't agree that the kick was RDM. However I did dun'goof on the OOC issue & I do regret that, early morning I think caught us all of guard. 

Thank you.

Good Morning Both! 

Hope you are both enjoying this warm weather so far, So I've gone over and had a look into the clip provided by @MichaelMason

Few notes from the video, Was there roleplay that happened from @Slendyduring this encounter and does that mean the kick was justified? Think this is the part both parties are on the edge a bit from, However we all can agree the using ooc information within RP is a no-go regardless of how it's done. 

So lets get into the RDM claim, Now in this situation you we're selling drugs at a known place and when the other player selling drugs next to you informed you there we're police you did decide to ride off to get away, Fair enough as this is anyone's right to get away however over listening what was said from both of yous on the bike Matt did ask you multiple times where you are going, Asked you to Pull over to where you do refuse. 

At this point you hear the police sirens go on just prior to you being kicked off the bike. Could there have been more roleplay behind this prior to you being kicked off, Yes however from looking he did attempt to roleplay with yourself to where you just responded 'No mate'. Would I say this is enough in this situation to warrant G1.2 from what is provided I'd say it's not in this situation however you could by all means go down the IC Route due to Matt of course being an officer, I won't go into how to do this since it would fall under "Find out in RP" But I believe you know what I mean Michael. 

Moving onto the ooc, This indeed did happen when Matt mentioned your OOC message within RP to talk in externals this did indeed breach G2.3 and will be addressed within the conclusion. From 1:51 after this is heard, There are multiple times you either Alt+Tab or just don't respond until you put an ooc message in meaning roleplay is trying to happen around you yet from your side it's being ignored. 

From this situation I'd say it's a poor situation from both parties and I will affirm that if there is an issue within a situation please sort it out after the situation has happened and not during it as we shouldn't let ooc chats get in the way nor influence roleplay as it's happening, Of course you can ask people not to break rules if they are but leave TS/Discord chats until after the situation. 

Now I've had a look over your record with us Matt, Over the past year (Well close to this) you've kept a clean nose. I'd suggest re-reading the rules so you do understand them fully, However with that being said I'll pop my concussion below;

Name: Matt Lloyd
Rule: G2.4
Action: Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back