What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 654 Karl Johnson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1L

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alphonzo diggins

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 654 Karl Johnson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 50

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Footage speaks for itself, was at a clear disadvantage and still tried to shoot his way out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/sUee6t3clAvQ_/d13379tpEnM0?invite=cr-MSx2dXUsNjQxMDY5NTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

There was one gun pointed at me, my character thought process was that I figured I could take my chances, quick draw the pistol and if I got the headshot, I could get out of it. So no I wasn't in a clear disadvantage. If there were more than one gun pointed at me then yes, I would've been at a clear disadvantage but there wasn't. There is also precedent in prior reports where people haven't been punished in these kind of situations because there was only one gun pointed. I Figured I could take my chances and survive, I didn't but that doesn't mean I couldn't have. 

You got shot in the face with a shotgun, was roleplaying heavy injuries during the car ride up to light house where you then was patched up by a dodgy doctor (an option you tried to refuse). Again you where presented with a shotgun to your face and some how you think you're in a state where you could fight your way out? you've completly disregarded the context and circumstances leading up to this. 

You never mentioned anything about trying to resolve this at the time, if you would like to jump on Discord and discuss this, let me know. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @L1Land @KarlJohnson
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside (not a heatwave like here) and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

Now onto the report at hand and replying to you lovely gentleman.
This is to you Mr @KarlJohnsonyou're technically right, but wrong at the same time, as it's a "1v1 situation" (once again this matters on context, we'd NEED context), HOWEVER prior to this you had your lovely face revolvered, just because a dodgy doctor MAGICALLY saved you doesn't mean you'd be in a very strong fighting spirit, let alone in any spirit at all. - In the clip provided you're still injured, both animation wise and RP wise. 

The rules that have been broken are as follows; 
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.
(G4.5) When you have been revived:
You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.

@L1LYou did not provide any ID of session-heads, however, it is now confirmed by Karl replying to this report that it was INFACT him, that you were dealing with in that situation. (Better safe than sorry!)

Now that we covered the education part, and the rules broken part. 
We will now move to the punishment. 

654 - Karl Johnson
Will be receiving a just punishment for the rules broken accordingly. 

G2.4 | G4.5
1 Week Ban FBS

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back