What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dani9669 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani9669

Unban Appeal for Dani9669 

In-game Name: Mert Chauhan

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199246540320

Ban ID: I am banned at discord, I can not acces the discord server

Reason given for your ban: No reason given sir

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This morning I woke up to find myself banned from RPUK discord server because my discord was hacked, it was sending invites to everyone so I guess thats why the bot has auto-banned me. I am not banned from the FiveM though. I am trying to accept the invite but it says "Whoops" i cant accept it.

Why should we unban you ?: I have now changed my password and activated two-factor authentication. Its not gonna happen again I assure you sir.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I'm sorry to hear that your discord account was hacked, however before we proceed with this appeal we need to confirm a few things.
Have you fully secured the account and activated 2 step verification?
can you confirm that you took all the relevant precautions to prevent a future hack?
can you confirm that you are the only one who has or will have access to this account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have fully secured the account and activated two-step authentication as well.
Yes, I took all the relevant pre-cautions to prevent a future hack as well and only I will have the access to all of my accounts.

I'm happy to hear that you have now fully secured your account and have enabled two-step verification, In the future make sure to avoid any dodgy links etc.

Unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back