What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 777 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd Richardson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edward Richardson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 777

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi me and 2 other's from tire and nutz went to take a cop hostage, the video speaks for it self. He did not speak but instantly runs pull his gun out and panics even with 3 people with weapons. He did not try to role play the situation even after him being put down. I will upload 5 mins before and after the interaction. I ask them 3 times to come to Discord to speak and George asked too after sitting in Discord for over 15 mins they never responded in ooc or turned up. Pic asking to come to DC
Video evidence

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/eLEWm4FGPck
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

777 number.png

777 DC asked.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Long video of the situation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Edd Richardson

After watching this report, a few things comes to mind.
You claimed there was three people with weapons, yet the video only shows one (the person making the initial contact, approaching with a knife).

Given the gap between the two people, seen in this frame, I'd say classing this with certainty as a breach of G2.4. is a stretch. He sees the opportunity to create distance between himself and the attacker, successfully so and begins fending for his life. I'll leave a reminder for the officer involved to consider the role-play that could have taken place, but was shut down by him running and pulling a gun however. 

Now... The role play provided in the attempted kidnapping, wasn't exactly top-notch either - "Officer get your fucking hands up, don't panic" being the only thing said, it doesn't quite fit in with what's expected as per rule G7.1, which is 'very high quality roleplay', I understand that once the officer began shooting, the chances for role play are next to none - but at least try to make it interesting for everyone beforehand! 

======================================================

.. I'll leave this as a little side-note, take from it what you wish - but please recall the role of your character that you are playing. Are you mechanics working at a repair shop, or are you OCG members? Personally, I find it not so much of a 'believable character role' for "Tire & Nutz" mechanics to casually go around abducting and killing Police officers...

(G5.2) Believable Character Roles - If you wish to roleplay as a lawyer, it may not be realistic that you will repair your car at the roadside, or shoot and kill a man for scratching your vehicle. Pick a style that suits your character's backstory and role and stick to it. You have multiple character slots for a reason!

- - - - Rules Mentioned - - - -

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.
(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

=== Conclusion ===

Session ID 26 - (Char ID 55941)  | Please make a more interesting roleplay story, and aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone!
Session ID 777 -  (Char ID 367) Please consider the possibility of an interesting role play scenario taking place, go with the flow and you'll find "cop vs. crim" RP more enjoyable, guaranteed. 

The above conclusion will be noted down on your record, try your best to see what has been pointed out and improve on that!
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back