What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 237 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 237

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1412

What best describes this incident ?: C2.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patrolling next to triads area when I get a dispatch from a drug deal; a attend the area and there was a full black dress biker on a black manchez. Moments latter I turn arround the corner to witness the same biker leaving the area of what it seems a drug deal, so I aproach to investigate. The manchez hit the gas when I aproach, I follow, and he crash into a lamppost, going down, and seconds latter f8-quit.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/LNzoHJMQVng

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @John Gabbana
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside (not a heatwave like here) and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

I've a question for yourself Mr. @John Gabbana, how did you managed to find out this gentleman's session-ID? 
I am either blind (Which is more than likely) or don't see it in the clip at all, just wanted to know how you managed to get it. 

Thank you in advance!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mike Wolfie

Hi there m8, I think @ Lunar shound have posted a hidden reply... If that's not the case, I opened a ticket, and he provided me the info (in this case the session ID).

Hello there @John Gabbana
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside (not a heatwave like here) and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!
I understand that the death was embarrassing and it was most likely a rage-quit, but that does not justify the actions and the rule(s) broken.

I believe the rules he broke are as followed; 
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban  - 1 Month Wait Time.

Mr. ID 237
Will be receiving a just punishment for the rules broken accordingly. 
C2.3 
Permanent Ban

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back