What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - I hate kane - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate kane

Unban Appeal for I hate kane 

In-game Name: Graig Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198189237306

Ban ID: rpuk8422

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 | G1.2 - Player Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, I was banned from roleplay.co.uk a few months ago now, for 2 reasons, 1 being using offensive language towards another player and the other was RDM.

Why should we unban you ?: The RDM side of the situation, i believe was a misunderstanding, the person who i attacked pulled a musket out on me and shot me once, since the musket is quite weak i managed to get close to him and use a knife to stab him and kill him as he put my life in danger and was using his weapon with intent to kill. The video the player used in my report was cropped so you did not see him shoot me, you saw him pull his musket out and then it cuts to my final blow where i kill him.

The offensive language, i hold my hand up and admit this was uncalled for and immature. My actions in the clip escalated from a different situation that happened right before the RDM accusation, i was getting accused of lock picking a car by a few gang member who where also threatening me for this action i never did, which in result got my frustrated as they would not let me get a say in and explain my action. This being said i do not agree with my choice of words or the way i handled the whole situation and for that i am sorry. I never meant the words i said in a homophobic way nor did i mean any harm by it. I got hot headed and shouted insults out. I have been away from ROleplay.co.uk for a few months now and in this time i have been apart of a few other communities, not playing a huge part in them but getting my teeth sunk into the whole roleplay experience and learning how to make situations more immersive. I would just like to apologies to the player who i insulted and for anyone else who was offended by my actions and i would appreciate a second chance to get back into Roleplay.co.uk and prove myself and prove that i have changed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to get the opportunity to come back into the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, some effort this time...

So is calling people retards and F***** something that you do on a daily basis? Why would, in any situation, you choose to use such terms in the first place? 

Hello, in regards to your question, within my friend group we do use these words against each other on a regular basis as none of us take name calling to heart. With this being said that’s why the words I used slipped out my mouth as freely as they did as at the time I was heated in the moment and did not stop to think. Never the less I understand how using these words against someone outside my friend group can and will be taken the wrong way. So in any future conflict I may find myself in I will make sure I take a breather and choose my words correctly.

So you have admitted to being hot headed and using this language on a daily basis. How can i trust that if i unban you, you will not do the same again?

How can i trust you will be able to control yourself if this is used on a "regular basis"?

@I hate kane

Apologies, I think they might have been a miscommunication. I don’t go around getting hot headed spurting these words out to anyone and everyone. These are used within my friend group wether it be over discord or in person. Like any friend group we insult each other left, right and centre for a laugh. I think everyone and admit they use strong language to their friends because that what friends do. You can trust I won’t use these words on the server as this one incident was an accident, a slip up, and I believe this is the only case of me doing this sort of thing. As I have said I’ve had a few months now to reflect on my actions and I agree it was unacceptable. I do really want to get back into the grind and the fun of roleplay.co.uk so from this moment forward I will make sure I chose my words carefully no matter what the situation is and make sure any language I may use is within the rules.

Very well...

Explain the consequences it can have on someone when they are being called these words.  

I believe the consequences is on a person to person biases. What i mean by this is some people are not effected by name calling online or in person so they take insults and give them back and can have a good laugh. With saying this i do know not everyone is as hard shelled as others so words like this can and will upset them, make them feel targeted or not welcome if they are new to the server. I never go round trying to bully someone and/or hurting their feelings intentionally, that just not the type of person I am. I do sometimes forget words can have consequences depending on the person.

So how can you assure me that you will keep that in mind at all times now and not "sometimes forget"?

Hello! Well as ive stated a few times before going forward from this event in any situation i may find myself in I will make sure i keep a clear mind and choose the words that come out of my mouth more carefully, bite my tongue before speaking. Ive took a few months off Roleplay.co.uk and FiveM as a whole so i feel like i am ready for a reformed return

Sorry if this comes across as rude but I can answer a million questions like this and you’ll still be left with the same question “how do I know”. The only really way I can prove myself is showing I am capable of choosing my words in heated moments. If you Unban me I’ll make sure I prove myself to anyone and everyone.

Alright then, prove it.

I'll bite. Consider yourself unbanned. 

Don't talk the talk, actually walk the walk. 

Don't let us see you here again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back