What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RPUK REDM?????

Dave20

I mean its becoming very popular and map is massive could imagine police/law searching for someone across the country very realistically ik its 1905 but i think RPUK REDM should become a thing 

Hard pass, people sit and complain there's nothing to do in GTA. Now take away cars and stick a load of horses in huge open world... I can't think of anything more boring. 

Suggested this myself a while back, seeing the condition that GTA is in with there being nothing to do RedM would be mind numbingly boring at least on GTA the map is small enough to be able to find people. Fuck a 45 minute horse ride and seeing no one

well they way most REDM servers work is towns are like gang areas in GTA as in People stick in certain towns don't get me wrong they move about as the map would have mining deliver missions store/bank robbery's. there is so much to do don't get me wrong it wont be for everyone but the amount of possibility is amazing 

Wouldnt be against it if you can somehow find a fuckton of devs for it, because I wouldnt want to see the current FiveM devs to do RedM too because that just would not work. -1 until that

Last edited by a moderator:
Downside to this is echoing what @Nuclearsaid - would need a lot more devs

The upside however is that there is SO much to do in RedM, like, a crazy amount to do. I think it's a common missconception that you just ride a horse around for hours with nothing to do 😅

(My own oppinion, not that of the staff team)

I've oddly enough got previous experience in this field, specifically the 1900's Roleplay side of things there are literally endless possibilities within RedM, it's a much more realistic game as a whole as well, there are great Roleplay based basic Core's that can be used as well one I specifically have experience with is VORP Core, which is constantly in development and constantly changing, I do think RPUK could easily dominate the RedM community just as much as it is currently dominating the FiveM community 🙂

too the people saying redm has nothing too do this is a month worth of footage made into a music vid i made about my characters gang thing also wet puppys and kiff snifss kittens 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

i imagine a rpuk Redm would be amazing 

Having spent the last 2 years Rp’ing on redm on various servers , it has its pro’s and con’s.

Pros:

Visually the game is awesome.

Theres actually a lot to do. Store/Bank robberies which are easier to plan and pull off. Moonshine/Drugs. 

Stores, stables, saloons, Gunsmiths/customisation and many more.

Actually a hell of a lot easier to find interactions as many ppl congregate in the 6 or 7 small towns and saloons. 

It’s a slower and more interactive/story telling style  rp for sure. 

Cons:

Redm stability issues/crashes

Biggest issue culling. Only 32 ppl can be seen at a time. So if you have a busy server and ppl congregate in 1 or 2 areas, most of the time you can’t see 70% of ppl, have to leave the area and re-log. It’s the biggest thing holding redm back for sure.

But there is definitely a big gaping hole for a busy English speaking EU server 

99% of busy servers  are US timezone focussed.

+1 I've spent a bit of time RPing on RedM servers and it's been enjoyable. A lot more to do and you're able to be more creative with your characters and your roleplay. 
Yeeehawww!!!  𓎖🤠

As nice and as fun as it is there are also some issues still.
Mostly crashing. 
If you're also trying to use a boat good luck!! 
Once you get a little ways off shore it's basically an instant death they just sink and you usually drown because your stamina isn't the best. 

A RedM server would be great, never played on one myself, looked at them a few years ago and the player capacity on servers seemed something to be desired. If that is no longer an issue, would be great.

Back