What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Bobby wink - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price - Robz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Robz ace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bobby wink

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2220

What best describes this incident ?: G1.7, G2.4, G4.5, C1.7 G2.3 

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Bobby wink was driving up and down innocence clothing store shooting ballas, he came up towards car wash and shot Tyson who ran towards him with a shovel, he and cainey continued driving around and shooting any ballas they saw, moments later cainey was hit off his bike and taken towards dodgy doctor in Sandy, that's where more vagos arrived in local cars and were ramming people near the doctor, bobby was shot by a member of ballas and also taken to dodgy doctor in Lighthouse, where he was surrounded and given instructions, he decided to be difficult and start talking about all sorts and saying his hands hurt from falling off his bike, but 30 seconds later he jumped to which he said it was an accident, then took out a double barrel shotgun stating us to don't panic he engaged in combat after clearly getting up from an injured state. He attempted to aim at the gas tank and shoot it however due to game limitations he hit me and tried to reshoot the tanker, that's before he was whacked in the head before he can do anything. I went to TeamSpeak with bobby and was not happy with the answers he was giving, he was stating it was an accident after an accident and it was one too many accidents for my liking. It was clear Bobby had the full intention of NVLing and causing more chaos than going along with Roleplay and accepting a loss.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tRHZwaY4ssTE5/d13379mVp70C?invite=cr-MSwzTDYsMzM0Mjk1NTcs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Price L
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside (not a heatwave like here) and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

Player in question has already been banned, this report will be added as additional information and evidence given to this. 

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back