What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Elisha Johansson

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
For the first time in a while i have actually been impressed with the RP i have received from a police officer.

Although she was kidnapped she wasn't salty about it or complaining and just gave the best RP i've had from a police officer. Under other circumstances she would of been let go because of the RP she was giving but due to RP stories and that she had to die.

But i just wanted to highlight that we as a whole in The Lost were impressed with what we got. If anyone can pass this along and make sure she see its that would be great.

Mason Ruiz

aww thank you this is nice to hear. I have had some bad comments from certain people in discord about my characters in the police public chat and getting someone to say that i am good at rp is comforting so now i can just ignore those who have been mean to me. I will keep up the good work and you guys from the Lost i love your rp its nice to see a group of people making things seem so real with a great storyline. I hope in the future we shall meet in the city again. 

@LilPandadoes provide great RP across all of her characters and provides a wide variety of RP! All i can say is keep up the good work!

aww thank you this is nice to hear. I have had some bad comments from certain people in discord about my characters in the police public chat and getting someone to say that i am good at rp is comforting so now i can just ignore those who have been mean to me. I will keep up the good work and you guys from the Lost i love your rp its nice to see a group of people making things seem so real with a great storyline. I hope in the future we shall meet in the city again. 
i cant honestly say i've had a bad time roleplaying or being around your rp as a whole on any character, keep up the good work! - PC Denero

Gonna add to this, Had an interaction with this officer yesterday as Mr Hudson. A totally positive situation, which is very rare for officers and myself. Keep up the good work 🙂

Back