What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Crashing at Autocare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwago - R Henderson

Hello, I dont think this bug has been reported yet.

I know a lot of people have been crashing heading eastbound over the bridges at PD or literally any direction involving the loading in of the autocare mlo. I dont know if its the autocare building but this seems to be the only factor I can think of, as well as nearly everytime i do manage to get to autocare I cannot actually see inside and have to drive away and back again for it to work.

I only seem to crash while driving at speed towards the area, if people can add thier clips to this post with the same issue.

I actually cannot count the number of times I have crashed near this area now, but below is a clip of a chase the interceptor units were in which lead to every single police person in the chase crashing and then the persons we were chasing noticing this and stealing an interceptor ( great work guys ).

If the devs could look into this please as it is effecting RP. 

thank you ❤️

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ueSq2TT2W9WGj/d1337txP79xI?invite=cr-MSxiVXgsNTk2MjY2ODcs

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent’t «crashed» there for a while. But I do get insane stutters still. Causing me to freeze for 2-3 secs down the entire road!

I've experienced the same as Edwago a couple of times, and know of quite a number of others who have too.

I have also experienced this, appears to be a running issue with the area of Autocare, have crashed only going East Bound however, not any other direction

Crashed yesterday and the day before. Usually just as I approach the petrol station from the police station.

Thank you for reporting, however this issue is already being tracked as #420 (noice).

I would however request you do not whip your PC like that again should another crash occur, I can assure you it's doing it's very best.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back