What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Colin_007 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin_007

Unban Appeal for Colin_007 

In-game Name: Colin Sheekey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198309716704

Ban ID: !!rpuk3968!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 & C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: It's been awhile and I can't quite remember the reasoning.

Why should we unban you ?: Why should we unban you ?: I believe that I have spend enough time away to have earnt a second chance to play on the server as I can't fully remember what the reasoning behind my ban. I can assure you guys that nothing of the like will happen again meaning you will not have to issue me with a ban again. I will happily sit down and talk with an admin/mod in order to fully understand and talk through my previous ban if needed to prove that I have a genuine interest in playing and progressing on the RP server. Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal, and I hope that you will see where I'm coming from, a place of regret for the initial ban.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Since you are somewhat unsure why you was banned and given it was over a year ago I'll offer a bit of insight to with some luck help you remember what you we're doing prior to the ban. 

You was in a locked vehicle prior to the ban being placed, Have a think back on what this could be and we will go from there. Before this instance have a think back into the roleplay situations you found yourself in and talk us through this.

Thank you for reminding me of why I was initially banned. I remember now that the reason I was kicked/banned at the time was being I believed that I had been in the locked car out of sight for enough time that no one was coming to get it believing it to be abandoned. So in order to not just be sat there for who knows how long I decided to leave and join back believing the RP senario to be over, not to mention that the wipe was happening within 3/5 minutes of this playing out, and I was worried I would lose the items in my inventory if I didn't get the chance to put them in my house. I completely understand how this is breaking the rules, and as I discussed with the admin who was speaking to me on the server at the time, I was regretful to find out that I had been caught not following rules. Once again, thank you for spending time to help talk me through this.

Hello @Colin_007

It's been little over a year since your ban, it doesn't have an effect on the status of said action but the time has hopefully brought the player something..!
I'll give you another chance at this, don't blow it because with our now 'Fair Bans System', any ban within 6 months of returning from a permanent ban, will also be permanent.
After the 6-month period, bans are in the steps of "1 day, 2 days, 7, days & permanent", unless it's a repeat offense of the same rule, in which case the ban ladder moves two steps instead of one.

With this in mind, I'd advise you to have a read through our rules once more before returning to ensure you keep away from this section of the forums!

Rules:
GTA RP
Community

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back