What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 48 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fR0st

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Hendrickson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 48

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/31/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1612

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we were transporting a person to prison and randomly got hit a black jeep and then id 48 started shooting at us from behind without saying a word.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/NrIEmm3dBWA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

1. Hello and firstly I’m sorry that it has had to come to forums, I didn’t see if you tried to resolve this in game as I have chat turned off in my game.

There was a whole load of RP which led to this from earlier in the day when my friends house got raided. I took pictures sitting outside my friend’s house and identified the undercover range rover that had arrested my friend.

We sat in the sandy shores area awaiting ages for them to arrive and when they did we struck to try free our friend, just to clarify I was not driving the jeep but I did open fire and I hold my hands up there, but this was genuinely from previous RP in the day after my friends house got raided.

We only tried freeing him as we knew this would be a long prison sentence as I knew he had a lot of drugs in his house, i do believe my RP could have been better but by the time the police arrived we were on the spot and had to make a move. I still feel it was realistic as in real life you would just be like “sir can you pull over and release my friend” We did plan on getting a truck to block the road but it couldn’t make it up the hill and by the time the police arrived it was to late so last minutes changes did happen. We tried to make it as realistic as possible so apologize if it maybe ruined your RP! I take your advice on and will learn from it but yeah previous RP was a factor.

I am still new to this server, I have read the rules and genuinely feel this didn’t break them but maybe it could have been better! Hope you have a good day and sorry once again!  I would never just go shoot people.

Tony

unknown.png

I see where you're coming from, but there are still a few things you didn't take into consideration imo. Would you be available from a chat on ts/discord?

After talking with the person, he understood the rule and since he's new, I'm happy for this report to be closed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @fR0st 

I am glad to hear that! 
On your request I will be denying this report. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back