What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 946 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luna Williams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 946

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 530

What best describes this incident ?: NLR, NVL, breaking/poor rp, baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I don't have any footage of the first part of this encounter but 946 first came to Fudge Ln avoiding tax and trying to kick me off my bike and overall causing hassle. Myself and someone else then asked him to leave and he refused, still being a hassle. We proceeded to chase him and told him to pull over and he didnt- we then aimed guns at him and told him to pull over and he still refused. After trying multiple times to get him to stop, we eventually downed him and went to ocean dump him. On the way to dumping him, he broke rp by reading out the '/me' commands and not listening to them, as shown in the first clip.

The second clip shows him then playing music and singing along despite having his mouth ducktaped shut- breaking rp.

The third clip (link below) then shows him coming back not even 5 minutes later to Fudge Ln and baiting again asking if i've paid tax etc. The reason I approached him was because he was circling turf in a local trying to blend in so I asked if he thought I was stupid because he wasn't doing a good job at it. At this point, I really could not be bothered to deal with him at this point so i just left the area.

We tried to solve it in discord and teamspeak but he refused saying that we're just complaining.

Its clear 946 hasn't read any of the rules and he didn't seem to care he was breaking rules.

Link to third clip - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uMx777Y60g2NE/d1337KWuewNg?inv

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uMAmeBOurHsrb/d1337HFbT6kh?invite=cr-MSx0QWwsNDA4Nzc2NTMs%20,%20https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uLP9N0VbcHFkV/d1337AorIrgX?invite=cr-MSx3SnosNDA4Nzc2NTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Here's the link to the second clip, it didn't submit properly my apologies : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uLP9N0VbcHFkV/d1337AorIrgX?invite=cr-MSx3SnosNDA4Nzc2NTMs

I accidentally inputted the date wrong it is meant to be 01/08/2022 being today, my apologies again.

May I add (i am the "someone else" mentioned and involved in the situation)

I had just logged on and about 3 minutes after i get approached by a guy on a motorcycle in a hospital gown (ID 946) requesting me to pay tax, so i informed him that i'm not paying any tax on my own turf (i was in colours and was wearing a marabunta mask)

Then this happened :

I don't have any footage of the first part of this encounter but 946 first came to Fudge Ln avoiding tax and trying to kick me off my bike and overall causing hassle. Myself and someone else then asked him to leave and he refused, still being a hassle. We proceeded to chase him and told him to pull over and he didnt- we then aimed guns at him and told him to pull over and he still refused. After trying multiple times to get him to stop, we eventually downed him and went to ocean dump him. On the way to dumping him, he broke rp by reading out the '/me' commands and not listening to them, as shown in the first clip.
The second encounter that i was involved in happened about 5-10 minutes after we had dumped him and watched him respawn.
He approached us on turf and started asking us to pay tax so we ignored him. He then asked another person who had just come down there to hang out at the shop(at marabunta turf) to pay tax who wasn't even selling drugs. After this person left and i got asked once again to pay tax, i told him if he will ask me to pay tax one more time, i will shoot him as he's being annoying and seems like trying to get himself in trouble, to which he responded with "are you going to pay tax" and attempted driving off rapidly, but this got him shot and killed.-clearly baiting and not valuing his life
I was attempting to do more fun RP with him by putting duct tape on his mouth with /me messages and ducttaping his legs and arms, he just ignored any form of rp we were trying to engage in with him.

Unfortunately do not have any concrete solid evidence of this as my screen recording software was not functioning properly at the time.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @luna williamsand @Enzo Ravi
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely night. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

I did have to listen to the first clip a few times as of the robotic microphone he's got. 
Did he by any chance have an open mic during this whole encounter? 
Do you  by any chance have any clips of him returning after being killed just to bait/baiting for reaction/chase, etc? 

From what I can currently see; 
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything

Is the rule broken twice by this gentleman.
Now don't get me wrong, I understand the annoyance he may have caused.

I will be looking a bit deeper into this on my side and getting the times right, seeing what I can dig out. 
If in this time I look into it deeper find any videos/further evidence of this gentleman, PLEASE, post it here. - As well as any questions/concerns/comments you may have. (To the parties involved only)

Unfortunately do not have any concrete solid evidence of this as my screen recording software was not functioning properly at the time.
I am trying to be as fair as possible. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @luna williamsand @Enzo Ravi
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

Now onto the matters at hand! 
Since you haven't replied in the few days I gave you to see if you can gather more evidence for me, I will be going from what I have provided by yourself @luna williamsand from what I can see. 

First of all THANK YOU @Enzo Ravifor giving your side of the story, even though you have no evidence, you still went out of your way to explain the situation of your involvement with the gentleman, obviously I can't act on much but some of it brought a nicer light to the situation than it would without it, so thank you! 
Baiting/NVL 

i will shoot him as he's being annoying and seems like trying to get himself in trouble, to which he responded with "are you going to pay tax" and attempted driving off rapidly, but this got him shot and killed.-clearly baiting and not valuing his life
I would accept this, if I had any form of footage to be seen of him baiting, being a silly sausage and not valuing his life

Now onto the player report by @luna williams
Firstly, I like your taste in music in the third clip. 

NVL - He's as the kids would say "deader than dead". Not much he can do from his side (apart from talking) to maybe change your people's mind about dumping him (in his case argue the fact that he had his mouth duct-taped, whatever works, right?) 
NLR - I don't see from the clips provided by yourself any points where he returns to any place of his death, or any of the words he said prior or encounters that would hint at it being that way. With the clips provided I can see him talk with an open mic, sing to his music, read every /me provided and just arguing the fact of his mouth being duct tapped, I don't see any NVL, NRL in said clips. Unless I am blind (Which is also likely) 
Baiting - Depending where the third clip took place, maybe he was baiting for attention, maybe not, I'd have to have more context or clips to kind of confirm when did the third clip took place, was it as stated by Enzo about him asking for tax? Once again there's no footage of it! 
Breaking/Poor-RP Could be summarized (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - (You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.)
He was reading /me's, singing his song in the background in addition to not acting out his injuries (G4.4) When you are downed - (You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.)

Mr. ID 946
Will be receiving a just punishment for the rules broken accordingly. 
G2.3 | G4.4
1 Day Ban - FBS

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back