What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Stankyjim - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Unban Appeal for Stankyjim 

In-game Name: Jim Runner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199249750928

Ban ID: 9584

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for logging out of the server whilst in roleplay at the police station.

Why should we unban you ?: I repeatedly told the officers who were dealing with me that I would have to 'pop my head' at 23:30 exactly due to work reasons that were 'in my head'. I warned them 10 minutes prior to this, Then 3 mins, and then when I was forced to log out. I apologised for this but I did tell them it was unavoidable. I said to them that I would be happy to continue with my RP the next day. I believe that I should be unbanned as I gave the people I was doing RP with fair warning and apologised profusely. This is not a case of combat logging in my belief.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there! 

I've got a question for you - you are not unfamiliar with 'OOC chat', looking at your chat history I can see a total of 109 entries. 
- How come something along the lines of 'officers in the police station, I have to go' wasn't one of them?

You said, in RP, "I'm going to sleep, see ya lads!" - followed by you disconnecting, which either means 'Jim Runner' (aka your character), is going to sleep on the bed in the cell - or, you are referring to OOC in voice, meaning you are not abiding by G2.3 (Role play everything), followed by a "combat log". 
This is the report that was filed against you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@StankyjimPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back